Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Top 5 Non-fiction
- Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century showed that capitalism, left to itself, generates deepening inequality. In this audacious follow-up, he challenges us to revolutionize how we think about ideology and history, exposing the ideas that have sustained inequality since premodern times and outlining a fairer economic system.
- Rewriting the Rules of the European EconomyStiglitz Joseph E, Dougherty CarterSidottu 2020, englantiThe Nobel Prize-winning economist, in partnership with a leading progressive European think tank, presents a bold new economic platform to restore prosperity in Europe.
- In his sophomore year of college, Mark Zuckerberg created a simple website to serve as a campus social network. But the site caught on like wildfire, and soon students nationwide were on Facebook. Today, Facebook is nearly unrecognizable from Zuckerberg's first, modest iteration. It has grown into a tech giant, the largest social media platform and...
- An up-to-date political, social and economic history of Finland from medieval times to the present.
- A must-have for any art buff, this definitive who's who of Impressionism gathers 10 monographs from the Basic Art series for the price of three. Precise texts and impeccable reproductions guide us through the life and works of Cézanne, Degas, Gauguin, Manet, Monet, Renoir, Rousseau, Seurat, Toulouse-Lautrec, and van Gogh.