Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Top 5 Non-fiction
- In the face of Soviet invasion in 1939-40, and once again in 1941-44, the armies raised by Finland astonished the world by their effective resistance. This text explains and illustrates the organization, uniforms, equipment and tactics of Finland's defenders.
- Alvar Aalto remains Finland's greatest architect, retains his place among the Modern Masters of twentieth-century architecture and is now recognized internationally as one of the world's greatest architects of all time. This is the first, frank and fully-comprehensive biography of Alvar Aalto.
- Let s get physical: Tom s cowboys, loggers, roughnecks, and roustaboutsAs a boy, Tom s first crush was a strapping young farmhand who worked the fields around his family home. Finland is a land of tough physical men, catching fish in the icy sea; cutting logs in the endless forests; threshing oats, rye, and barley on the farms. Tom, a more sensitiv...
- A brand new history of the Dambusters raid from best-selling and critically acclaimed military historian, Max Hastings.Operation Chastise, the destruction of the Mohne and Eder dams in north-west Germany by the RAF's 617 Squadron on the night of 16/17 May 1943, was an epic that has passed into Britain's national legend.
- Should we believe in God? In this new book, written for a new generation, the brilliant science writer and author of The God Delusion, explains why we shouldn't.