Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Top 10 Fiction
- A woman's cryptic dying words in a Venetian hospice lead Guido Brunetti to uncover a threat to the entire region in Donna Leon's haunting twenty-ninth Brunetti novel.When Dottoressa Donato calls the Questura to report that a dying patient at the hospice Fatebenefratelli wants to speak to the police, Commissario Guido Brunetti and his colleague, Claudia Griffoni
- THE BRAND-NEW BOOK FROM MARIAN KEYES, THE INTERNATIONALLY BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE BREAK AND THE WOMAN WHO STOLE MY LIFEPraise for Marian Keyes:'Mercilessly funny' The Times'Clever, hilarious, poignant' Sunday Times'Wildly funny, romantic and nearly impossible to put down' Daily Mail'Guaranteed to make me laugh on the very first page'
- Half-Fae, half-human Bryce Quinlan loves her life. Every night is a party and Bryce is going to savour all the pleasures Lunathion - also known as Crescent City - has to offer. But then a brutal murder shakes the very foundations of the city, and brings Bryce's world crashing down. Two years later, Bryce still haunts the city's most notorious night...
- 'No other writer has charted - pitilessly for politicians but thrillingly for readers - the public and secret histories of his times' Guardian.
- Harry Hole faces a deadly foe in the new thriller from Sunday Times number one bestseller Jo Nesbo.
- All civilisations think they are invulnerable. History warns us none is.
- 'A swashbuckling thriller - Pirates of the Caribbean meets Firefly - that nevertheless combines the author's trademark hard SF with effective, coming-of-age characterisation' GUARDIAN.Return to the Revenger universe, for another thrilling tale set among the stars . . .
- A wonderfully romantic novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of A Rose Petal Summer and A Country Escape.
- In 2015, Alexander McCall Smith wrote a book entitled 'Chance Developments: Unexpected Love Stories', in which he imagined the stories behind five chanced-upon black-and-white photographs. Who were these people, why were they smiling, and what made them sad? He so enjoyed the experience that when The Sunday Times generously offered him access to th...
- If you cannot speak truth at a beheading, when can you speak it? England, May 1536. Anne Boleyn is dead, decapitated in the space of a heartbeat by a hired French executioner. As her remains are bundled into oblivion, Thomas Cromwell breakfasts with the victors. The blacksmiths son from Putney emerges from the springs bloodbath to continue his clim...