Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Top 5 Children's books
- 'One of Us is Lying' is the story of what happens when five strangers walk into detention and only four walk out alive. Everyone is a suspect, and everyone has something to hide. Pay close attention and you might solve this.
- Fifty years ago, Jansson's observations of everyday life--whimsical but with biting undertones--easily caught the attention of an international audience and still resonate today. This third volume returns to Moominvalley, where its beloved inhabitants get tangled up in five new stories.
- Greg's dad, Frank, is on a mission - a mission to make this wimpy kid, well, less wimpy. All manner of 'manly' physical activities are planned, but Greg just about manages to find a way out of them. That is until military academy is mentioned and Greg realizes that he's going to have to come up with a very special excuse.
- Moomintroll wakes up full of excitement. It's his birthday! But when it appears that his friends have forgotten all about his special day, Moomintroll is very upset. Even Moominmamma finds it hard to comfort him! Then there's a knock at the door, who can it be and what will happen next?
- Philip Pullman returns to the world of 'His Dark Materials' with this novel, set ten years before 'Northern Lights' and featuring his much-loved character, Lyra Belacqua.