Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Sugimoto HiroshiSidottu englantiAt first glance, Hiroshi Sugimoto's photographic portrait of King Henry VIII of England is arresting: his camera has captured the tactility of Henry's luxurious furs and silks, the elaborate embroidery of his doublet, and the light reflecting off of each shimmering jewel. The contours of the king's face are so lifelike that he appears to be almo...
- Solkaer SorenSidottu englantiThis survey starts with a body of work entitled Photographers Posed, first initiated by Solkaer in 1993 while he attended FAMU, the Photo and Film Academy in Prague. This apprenticeship exposed Solkaer to the minds and methodologies of 45 of the world's top photographers. Eventually he went on to shoot portraits around the world in his own signatur...
- Schampaert IreneNidottu englantiHitching a ride on the back of today's unicorn trend that's flooding Instagram, Unicorn shows the most original posts revolving the mythical creatures.
- Hervé Polisset GérardNidottu ruotsi1977 gav sig Gérard Hervé Polisset ut i Stockholmsnatten för att dokumentera det som kom att visa sig vara den första punkvågen i Sverige. Denna bok samlar 60 av Gérard Hervé Polisset porträtt från det året.
- Craymer ChrisSidottu englantiThe study and interpretation of relationships has been a lifelong passion of Craymer. As a British photographer living in the USA he wanted to explore this favorite subject of his this side of the pond. He has always been attracted to storytelling. He likes to explore the intimacy and connection between couples and seek to portray their love an...
- Muholi ZaneleSidottu englantiThe much-anticipated monograph of self-portraits by celebrated visual activist Zanele Muholi presents a radical statement of identity and resistance, with twenty poets, curators and authors offering written contributions prising apart layers of meaning.
- Tagliavin ChristianSidottu englantiThe first monograph on Christian Tagliavini featuring all of his photographic series, from 2010 to present, showcasing his rich and inventive fine art photography. His utterly original portraits, reminiscent of Renaissance paintings or Jules Verne novels, are the results of a month-long design process with tailored costumes and handcrafted props.
- Sidottu englantiA collection of nudes captured by the respected photographer Ralph Gibson, combining a selection of Gibson's most meticulously composed and artistically provocative work in the medium with an in-depth interview conducted by Eric Fischl.
- Schampaert IreneNidottu englantiThe best of Instagram's classic car shots.
- Pardo AlonaSidottu englantiFilled with compelling images from revered photographers of the past and present, this book sheds light on marginalized communities who have traditionally shied away from the camera.
- Poliza MichaelNidottu englantiThe first volume by the acclaimed landscape and wildlife photographer in our affordable gift book series. Featuring Michael Poliza's best animal portraits, including many previously unpublished photographs.
- Wade JohnSidottu englantiFor a young, creative, image-making audience: an accessible, design-led guide to the coolest, most collectible vintage film cameras combined with a practical reference to discovering the authentic buzz of shooting with film.
- Hanson DianSidottu englantiDian Hanson explores the perennial fascination with female booty, from small and taut to large and sumptuous. Over 400 photos from 1900 to the present day are contextualised by interviews with porn icon John Stagliano, filmmaker Tinto Brass, plus Eve Howard and her life-long spanking obsession.
- Sidottu englantiIn the years following World War I, Los Angeles was a city awakening to its darker side, transforming itself from a backwater town to a gleaming metropolis and city of the future. But along the way a tarnished patina began to coat its ever-more glamorous facade. As thousands flocked to the city with their dreams and desires, so too came get-rich-qu...
- McCurry SteveNidottu englantiA selection of striking portraits by award-winning photographer Steve McCurry.
- Sidottu englantiThis exploration of cultural attitudes to the female genitalia past and present includes interviews with the sex-toy inventors and vaginal performance artists who have become famous in relation to the body part, as well as photography promoting a celebratory and body-positive attitude to the vagina.
- Nidottu englantiThe essential, definitive reference to more than 180 years of photography in one authoritative volume, now available in paperback.
- Cox Rosamund KidmanNidottu englantiFor 50 years, the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition has championed honest and ethical wildlife photography, while pushing the boundaries of artistic freedom, technical skill and narrative excellence. This collection of pictures features the very best images from the 2017-18 competition.