Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Adams RobertNidottu englantiA collection of inspiring essays by the photographer Robert Adams, who advocates the meaningfulness of art in a disillusioned society
- Sidottu englantiThe first-ever visual expansion of Werner's Nomenclature of Colours, featuring over 800 illustration references from the natural world.
- Carpenter Thomas H.Nidottu englantiA comprehensive, scholarly yet succinct illustrated survey of myth as it appears in Greek art.
- Hillenbrand RobertNidottu englantiA bold, readable and beautifully illustrated introduction to an entire civilization, from 7th-century Arabia via medieval Spain and Central Asia to modern Iran.
- Hudson SuzanneNidottu englantiAn international survey exploring the many ways in which painting is re-approached, re-imagined and challenged by today's artists.
- Hoare PhilipSidottu englantiAn illuminating exploration of the intersection between life, art and the sea from the award-winning author of Leviathan. 'This is a wonderful book. A lyrical journey into the natural and unnatural world … Leading us from the hands of an engraver to the monstrous beauty dwelling in the churning seas' Patti Smith
- Swan Annalyn, Stevens MarkSidottu englanti'Must surely be the definitive life of Francis Bacon … A biography that no Bacon fan - or indeed foe - can afford to overlook … Mesmerising' THE TIMES'A magnificent triumph … I was captivated by every line' OBSERVER
- Nochlin LindaSidottu englantiThe 50th anniversary edition of the first major work of feminist art history, published together with the author's reflections three decades on.
- Feaver WilliamSidottu englantiWilliam Feaver, Lucian Freud's collaborator, curator and close friend, knew the unknowable artist better than most; and over many years, Freud narrated to him the story of his life, ß our novel'. The result is this electrifying biography, shot through with Freud's own words. In this second volume of Feaver's definitive portrait of one of the most c...
- Godfrey TonySidottu englantiA lively introduction to and history of international contemporary art from 1960 to the present.
- Hauptman Jodi, Sudhalter Adrian, Museum Sidottu englantiSurveys the political engagement, fearless and groundbreaking visual experimentation, and utopian aspirations of artists in the early 20th century
- Lucie-Smith EdwardNidottu englantiA new edition of the classic introduction to art since the end of the Second World War.
- Whitford FrankNidottu englantiAn accessible history of the Bauhaus, tracing the ideas behind its conception and its highly influential teaching methods.
- Lucie-Smith EdwardNidottu englantiThe only one-volume introduction to modern and post-modern art from Latin America, perhaps the most exciting and rewarding art scene in the world today.
- Hockney David, Gayford MartinNidottu englantiA new, compact edition of David Hockney and Martin Gayford's brilliantly original book, with a revised final chapter and three entirely new Hockney artworks
- Morris DesmondSidottu englantiExamining the body language displayed in works of art is a whole new way of looking at art. The gestures portrayed can reflect the mores of a particular period in history, the customs of a certain culture or a fashion in artistic styles. Exploring these with masterful subtlety, celebrated artist and anthropologist Desmond Morris uncovers fascinatin...
- Lord Catherine, Meyer RichardNidottu englantiA revised, updated edition of the acclaimed historical overview of Queer art - available for the first time in paperback
- Hodge SusieNidottu englanti'The Short Story of Modern Art' explains the how, why and when of modern art - who introduced certain things, what they were, where they were produced, and why they matter. Simply constructed, the book explores 50 key works - from the realist painting of Courbet to a contemporary installation by Yayoi Kusama - and then links them to the most import...
- St Clair KassiaNidottu englanti'A mind-expanding tour of the world without leaving your paintbox. Every colour has a story, and here are some of the most alluring, alarming, and thought-provoking. Very hard painting the hallway magnolia after this inspiring primer.' Simon Garfield The Secret Lives of Colour tells the unusual stories of the 75 most fascinating shades, dyes and hu...