Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Nochlin LindaSidottu englantiThe 50th anniversary edition of the first major work of feminist art history, published together with the author's reflections three decades on.
- Feaver WilliamSidottu englantiWilliam Feaver, Lucian Freud's collaborator, curator and close friend, knew the unknowable artist better than most; and over many years, Freud narrated to him the story of his life, ß our novel'. The result is this electrifying biography, shot through with Freud's own words. In this second volume of Feaver's definitive portrait of one of the most c...
- Godfrey TonySidottu englantiA lively introduction to and history of international contemporary art from 1960 to the present.
- Hauptman Jodi, Sudhalter Adrian, Museum Sidottu englantiSurveys the political engagement, fearless and groundbreaking visual experimentation, and utopian aspirations of artists in the early 20th century
- Lucie-Smith EdwardNidottu englantiA new edition of the classic introduction to art since the end of the Second World War.
- Whitford FrankNidottu englantiAn accessible history of the Bauhaus, tracing the ideas behind its conception and its highly influential teaching methods.
- Lucie-Smith EdwardNidottu englantiThe only one-volume introduction to modern and post-modern art from Latin America, perhaps the most exciting and rewarding art scene in the world today.
- Hodge SusieNidottu englanti'The Short Story of Modern Art' explains the how, why and when of modern art - who introduced certain things, what they were, where they were produced, and why they matter. Simply constructed, the book explores 50 key works - from the realist painting of Courbet to a contemporary installation by Yayoi Kusama - and then links them to the most import...
- St Clair KassiaNidottu englanti'A mind-expanding tour of the world without leaving your paintbox. Every colour has a story, and here are some of the most alluring, alarming, and thought-provoking. Very hard painting the hallway magnolia after this inspiring primer.' Simon Garfield The Secret Lives of Colour tells the unusual stories of the 75 most fascinating shades, dyes and hu...