Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Pel MartinNidottu englantiThis volume celebrates haute couture, ready-to-wear and mass market fashion in America, Britain and France from 1919 to 1929, with an in-depth focus on women's clothing. Illustrated with specially commissioned photography, the book brings together leading experts to examine the social, political and cultural influences of the period, setting into c...
- Helland AndreasSidottu englantiA carefully tailored book celebrating inspiring people, stories and clothing in the streets of London, 'Vintage Stories London' is a stunning collection of images by photographer Andreas Helland.
- Botkier Monica Sidottu englantiA beautiful full-color compendium, from the award-winning designer, she celebrates 70 of the most coveted bags over the past 75 years, from Chanel to Gucci, Dior and Yves Saint Laurent.
- TASCHENSidottu englantiA celebration of fashion illustration featuring work from 90 artists around the globe and quotes by experts from the fashion world.
- Martin-Hattemberg Jean-MarieSidottu englantiThe first illustrated monograph dedicated to the history of the House of Worth, the world's pioneering haute couture label
- Kate spade new yorkSidottu englantiThe fourth book from the beloved brand celebrates the designer muses: stylish, exciting, rule-breaking women
- Lim CarolSidottu englantiThis lively volume celebrates the contributions to inventive fashionable living by the New York- based style innovator Opening Ceremony-a bible for the fashion-forward and culturally savvy alike
- K. Burton RogerSidottu englantiFeaturing over 1000 examples of rare vintage clothing, from the swing, counterculture and blank generation eras, detailed photographs and factual stories of the clothes origins, alongside many previously unseen fashion and film stills. The book traces how these distinct street punk styles were originally put together and worn by the predominant tee...
- Cox CarolineSidottu englantiDiscover the inspirational world of global street styles and the fascinating stories behind them, accompanied by hundreds of stunning photographs.
- Nidottu ruotsiVem minns inte sin barndoms klippdockor? Att klippa ut, klä på och klä av och kanske tillverka egna kläder. Till den nya boken Klassiska klippdockor har Hemmets Journal plockat fram de allra mest ikoniska klippdockorna som publicerats i tidningen genom åren med kändisar som Björn Borg, Carola och Per Gessle.
- Lynn EleriSidottu englantiThe sovereigns of the Tudor dynasty and members of their courts are some of the best-known figures in royal history, and they continue even today to spark our curiosity and imagination. Their enduring popularity is no doubt partly due to the many iconic paintings showing royals wearing farthingales and ruffs, furs and jewels, codpieces and cloaks, ...
- Fury Alexander, Sabatini AdéliaSidottu englantiThis work gathers together every Dior haute couture collection, including also ready-to-wear collections after the arrival of John Galliano (when ready-to-wear presentations took on a new importance), and the first two collections designed by creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri, appointed in 2016.
- Bolton AndrewSidottu englantiThe great pantheon of fashion designers produces only a handful of creators who are masters of their métier. Rei Kawakubo of Comme des Garçons is one of them. Widely recognized among her contemporaries as the most important and influential designer of the past 40 years, she has, since her Paris debut in 1981, defined and transformed the aesthetics ...
- Pivetta GiuliaSidottu englantiThis is a book dedicated to the celebration of youth in fashion. From Brigitte Bardot to Chloë Sevigny, from English colleges to the Tokyo highstreets, this book is a holistic appraisal of the 'Lolita' archetype.
- Jones DylanSidottu englantiThe new looks, updated traditions, and influential designers defining men's fashion today, from the world's capital of gentlemen's style.
- Orsini RaphaëlleNidottu englantiA visual history of the world's most popular and versatile streetwear, 1000 T-Shirts celebrates the evolution of the T-shirt into a fashion statement and urban design icon in hundreds of examples.
- Berge Pierré, Gabet OlivierSidottu englantiTracing the evolution of fashion-from the opulence of the court of Louis XV to the catwalk couture of today-this stunningly illustrated volume charts three centuries of fashion trends and innovations.
- Baxter-Wright EmmaSidottu englantiThis monograph of Coco Chanel chronicles the life and legacy of one of history's most influential couturiers. From her early forays into millinery, through her revolutionary inventions in sportswear and jersey fashions for women, it offers a fascinating account of Chanel's evolution and innovation.