Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Debo KattSidottu englantiA celebration of Martin Margiela's stunning body of work seldom examined during his time at the French luxury house, Hermès.
- Cora Harrington, Foreword by Dita Von TeSidottu englantiThe perfect gift or coffee table book for fashion and underwear lovers!
- Sidottu englanti'The Super Fashion Designer' is a visual guide of business practicing in the fashion industry. It applies beautiful graphic illustration to transform the complex theory into interesting read. The book provides a better understanding of the real world of fashion, from how to predict fabric usage to reading customers' body language, this book provide...
- Schiaparelli ElsaNidottu englantiElsa Schiaparelli (1890-1973) was one of the leading fashion designers of the 1920s and 1930s with a flair for the unusual. The first to use shoulder pads, animal print and the inventor of shocking pink, Schiaparelli collaborated with artists including Jean Cocteau, Alberto Giacometti and Salvador Dali, to create extraordinary garments such as the ...
- Dior ChristianNidottu englantiThis autobiography gives a fascinating and detailed insight into the workings of a great fashion house, while revealing the private man behind the high-profile establishment.
- Sherwood James, Barnham AndySidottu englantiThe first book of its kind: a dazzling overview of the overlooked art of male jewelry, an increasingly popular requisite of the welldressed contemporary man.
- Jones CarolineSidottu englantiFilled with stunning photographs, this fascinating tribute illustrates Hepburn's life, from her early years as an ingenue to her status as an icon of elegance, and reveals how her unique beauty made her a dream subject for designers and photographers alike.
- Ellison JoSidottu englantiFounded as a luxury leather goods house in 1854, Louis Vuitton was for many decades one of the world's leading trunk and accessories makers. It was after launching its first fashion collections in 1998, however, that the house reached unprecedented global fame, and pioneered high-profile collaborations with artists such as Richard Prince, Takashi M...
- DeaconGilesSidottu englantiGiles Deacon, Solve Sundsbo, and Katie Grand explore their finest collaborations in this inspiring book, illustrated with photography by Solve Sundsbo. Deacon, Sundsbo, and Grand discuss the stories, production, and artistry behind these formative shoots, many of which are published here for the first time. Through exclusive interviews, the trio ex...
- DoonanSimonSidottu englantiSimon Doonan has two passions in life: fashion and football. At one time these two obsessions would have made very strange bedfellows. But times have changed: football and fashion have fallen in love. The unapologetic and unbridled style choices of today's soccer stars offer a fascinating window into the heart of the game. Looking at the beautiful ...
- Fox ChloeSidottu englantiDiscover the most covetable Little Black Dresses in fashion history, with this beautiful book from internationally prestigious fashion brand, Vogue.
- Yagi YokoNidottu englantiA vibrant style manual that showcases an urban fashion mecca through hundreds of photographs and interviews with top tastemakers
- Sidottu englantiFrom Azzedine Alaia and Coco Channel, to Yves Saint Laurent and Vivienne Westwood, the greatest fashion designers of the 20th and 21st centuries are featured in this collection. The curators of America's premier fashion museum have selected 500 masterpieces, providing a visual guide to the history of fashion.
- Snape AliceNidottu englantiCelebrate your uniqueness. Inspiring and captivating, Tattoo Street Style is a tribute to creativity and self-expression, a celebration of body, beauty and style, a manifesto for redefining the rules.
- Anderson RichardSidottu englantiBespoke tailoring has been synonymous with Savile Row for more than 150 years. Its venerable institutions are responsible for producing the world's most exquisite suits for elite clients who include celebrated entertainers, athletes, businessmen, politicians and royals. Now, as the Row moves firmly into the 21st century, its tailors are embracing u...
- Baugh GailNidottu englantiThis is the fabric and textile directory that dressmakers and fashion designers have been waiting for. This book is like having your own personal shopper - able to recommend fabrics to suit the effects you want to achieve, show you how the fabric will perform, and recommend ways of using it. Each fabric in the directory is acompanied by photographs...
- GleizesSergeSidottu englantiA 50th-anniversary tribute to the glamorous French haute-couture fashion designer Loris Azzaro
- Abrams BooksSidottu englantiA visual exploration of women in the workplace and what they have worn
- King Adz, Wilma StoneNidottu englantiDynamically designed and packed with special features and inspirational material from across the globe, this is the definitive history of the world's most influential fashion trend.