Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- RankinSidottu englantiA spectacular retrospective of the profoundly influential photographer Rankin s extraordinary thirty-year career on the cutting edge of fashion and pop culture.
- Samuel Aurélie, Flaviano OlivierSidottu englantiPublished to accompany the autumn exhibition at the recently opened Yves Saint Laurent Museum in Paris.
- Victoria MagrathSidottu englantiThe most influential blogger on the scene takes us behind the glowing lights of the catwalk on an exclusive tour of everything you should know about the constantly evolving, ever shining world of fashion.
- Samson A.Sidottu englantiA breathtaking survey of 20 years of fashion designs by Martin Margiela
- Hess MeganSidottu englantiMegan Hess flourishes her pen at ten of Italy's most important designers
- Coddington GraceNidottu englantiA chronicle of Grace Coddington's formative years at Vogue, now available as a jacketed paperback
- Mauriès Patrick, Lagerfeld KarlNidottu englantiThe definitive publication on Karl Lagerfeld's pioneering and irreverent campaigns for Chanel, as photographed by the designer himself.
- Sidottu englantiFirst published in France between 1876-1888, Auguste Racinet's 'Le Costume Historique' was the most wide-ranging, intelligent study of clothing ever published. Racinet's organisation by culture and subject has been preserved in this edition. His focus is on European clothing from the Middle Ages to the 1880s.
- Napias Jean-Christophe, Gulbenkian SandrSidottu englantiA reduced edition of this cornucopia of Karl Lagerfeld's legendary maxims.
- Wilcox Claire, Mendes Valerie D.Nidottu englantiA unique insight into high-end 20th-century fashion explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most luxurious garments in the V&A's collections, alongside precise line drawings and an authoritative text.
- Saillard OlivierSidottu englantiCristobal Balenciaga's black couture dresses, capes, and coats delighted the society of his day as they changed the future of fashion. Here, lush new photography paired with archival images and sketches will delight readers in revealing the subtle tones and extraordinary detailing of the couturier's masterpieces in black. 'Balenciaga in Black' expl...
- Jacomet Hugo, Julia AndySidottu englantiA celebration of the craftsmanship and elegance behind the timeless French brands whose rich heritage is the cornerstone of men's style.
- Scott MargaretNidottu englanti"A sumptuously illustrated compact volume which uses full colour images and the accented gold of illuminated manuscripts to full advantage. . . . [This book] tantalises the reader through the well written text and accompanying illustrations."-European Review of History
- Fairer Robert, Webb Iain RSidottu englantiThe first publication dedicated to Marc Jacobs's highly influential creations - the epitome of downtown New York cool - captured behind the scenes by American Vogue photographer Robert Fairer in inspiring, never-before-seen images.
- Butchart AmberSidottu englanti'The Fashion Chronicles' is an exploration of the 100 most fascinating style stories ever told. From Eve's fig leaf to Hilary Clinton's pantsuit, the way we choose to clothe our bodies can carry layer upon layer of meaning. Across cultures and throughout history people have used clothing to signify power and status, to adorn and beautify, even to p...
- Sidottu englantiShoes fascinate women of all ages and have the power to crystallise a moment in fashion. Here, Harriet Quick has curated more than 300 fabulous images from a century of British 'Vogue', featuring remarkable styles that range from the humble clog to exquisite hand-embroidered haute couture stilettoes via fetishistic cuissardes and outrageous stateme...
- Sali HughesNidottu englanti'Sali Hughes has created a universe filled with galaxies of beauty secrets' Charlotte Tilbury
- Karatassos PanoSidottu englantiMoving beyond familiar rustic, old-fashioned Greek fare are the delicious and unique offerings of premier chef, Pano Karatassos, tailored for the home cook.
- Debo KattSidottu englantiA celebration of Martin Margiela's stunning body of work seldom examined during his time at the French luxury house, Hermès.