Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Blanks TimSidottu englantiNew in the bestselling Catwalk series: the first comprehensive overview of Versace's womenswear collections, from Gianni Versace's debut in 1978 to today.
- Alexander FurySidottu englantiOne of the most thought-provoking and influential designers in the world she once declared 'the only reason I'm in fashion is to destroy the word "conformity"' Vivienne Westwood has been reinventing, changing and challenging the world of fashion for over five decades.
- Chanel CocoSidottu englantiWit and wisdom from Coco Chanel, who remains one of the world's most celebrated fashion designers.
- Schlögel KarlSidottu englantiCan a drop of perfume tell the story of the twentieth century? Can a smell bear the traces of history? What can we learn about the history of the twentieth century by examining the fate of perfumes? In this remarkable book, Karl Schlögel unravels the interconnected histories of two of the world's most celebrated perfumes: Chanel No. 5 and Red Mosco...
- Baxter-Wright EmmaSidottu englantiA pocket-sized, illustrated story of 60 years of innovative fashion design.
- Donnanno AntonioNidottu englantiThis new volume introduces the patternmaking techniques used in the field for draping, details, high-fashion trousers and skirts.
- Salamon TziporahSidottu englantiA style guide for women over 50 years of age, in the vein of Advanced Style (the only other style guide on the market for older women), but with more in-depth profiles of a range of stylish older women, combining inspiration with how-to instruction on how to put together beautiful stylish outfits according to every woman's individual style.
- Laverty ChristopherNidottu englantiChristopher Laverty celebrates the contributions of fashion designers to cinema, exploring key garments, what they mean in context of the narrative, and why they are so memorable. Illustrated with film stills, fashion images and working sketches, this book will appeal to lovers of both fashion history and cinema.
- Sidottu englantiCelebrating 250 years of male self-expression, investigating the portraiture and wardrobe of the fashionable British man
- Mauriès PatrickSidottu englantiThe best-selling Chanel Catwalk was the first book to gather every Chanel collection ever created by Karl Lagerfeld in a single volume. Now fully updated to include Lagerfeld's final collections for the house and those of his right-hand and successor, Virginie Viard, this revised edition includes twenty-eight new collections.
- Fogg MarnieNidottu englantiThe ultimate guide to who's who in the world of fashion design.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Rout JosephiNidottu englantiA unique insight into Japanese dress from the 18th century to today, explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most fascinating pieces in the V&A's collections.
- Napias Jean-Christophe, Mauries PatrickSidottu englantiFrench couturière Coco Chanel has achieved legendary status across the world and continues to captivate young generations of fashion fans who eagerly collect and share her quotes, creations and insights.
- Graves Laia FarranSidottu englantiLittle Book of Prada explores the evolutions and innovations of the brand, as well as a design ethos informed by an interest in minimalism and contemporary art.
- Allen CarmelSidottu englantiThe iconic bestseller - showcasing more than 500 of fashion's greatest names by A- Z - now updated in a stunning new edition
- Bowles HamishSidottu englantiThis is an updated and expanded edition, covering the past five years of the Met Costume Institute's exhibitions and galas through the lens of Vogue. The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute's annual fashion exhibition is the most prestigious of its kind, featuring subjects that both reflect the zeitgeist and contribute to its creation. Eac...
- Sidottu englantiNo clothes are ordinary, they all have a story waiting to be told.
- Laver JamesNidottu englantiA concise account of the history of fashion and costume from prehistoric times through to today.
- Homer KarenSidottu englantiThe illustrated story of Christian Dior's early life, the brand's inception, the triumphs of the couture collections on the catwalk and the red carpet, and the brand's journey after the death of its founder.
- Saint Laurent YvesSidottu englantiAn incredible collection of Yves Saint Laurent's designs, this book is an illustrated homage to the uncrowned king of haute couture. The book traces the success of Saint Laurent's haute couture and ready-to-wear designs from 1962 to 1988 through the lens of the world's leading fashion photographers, including Richard Avedon, Helmut Newton, William ...