Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Williams NathanSidottu englantiInspiring, in-depth profiles of more than 90 leading creative directors
- Napias Jean-Christophe, Gulbenkian SandrSidottu englantiA reduced edition of this cornucopia of Karl Lagerfeld's legendary maxims.
- Wilcox Claire, Mendes Valerie D.Nidottu englantiA unique insight into high-end 20th-century fashion explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most luxurious garments in the V&A's collections, alongside precise line drawings and an authoritative text.
- Jacomet Hugo, Julia AndySidottu englantiA celebration of the craftsmanship and elegance behind the timeless French brands whose rich heritage is the cornerstone of men's style.
- GestaltenSidottu englantiStreet fashion and urban culture have come a long way from humble beginnings in the 1990s. From disparate local scenes in Japan, Europe and the US, the youth-driven movements of hip-hop, punk and skateboarding have finally infiltrated high fashion. This book profiles the progression of street fashion during this period.
- Fairer Robert, Webb Iain RSidottu englantiThe first publication dedicated to Marc Jacobs's highly influential creations - the epitome of downtown New York cool - captured behind the scenes by American Vogue photographer Robert Fairer in inspiring, never-before-seen images.
- Karatassos PanoSidottu englantiMoving beyond familiar rustic, old-fashioned Greek fare are the delicious and unique offerings of premier chef, Pano Karatassos, tailored for the home cook.
- Steele Valerie, Albinson A. CassandraSidottu englantiA beautifully illustrated exploration of the significance of the colour pink in fashion, art and culture from the 18th century to the present day.
- Sherwood James, Barnham AndySidottu englantiThe first book of its kind: a dazzling overview of the overlooked art of male jewelry, an increasingly popular requisite of the welldressed contemporary man.
- Sidottu englanti'The Super Fashion Designer' is a visual guide of business practicing in the fashion industry. It applies beautiful graphic illustration to transform the complex theory into interesting read. The book provides a better understanding of the real world of fashion, from how to predict fabric usage to reading customers' body language, this book provide...
- Ellison JoSidottu englantiFounded as a luxury leather goods house in 1854, Louis Vuitton was for many decades one of the world's leading trunk and accessories makers. It was after launching its first fashion collections in 1998, however, that the house reached unprecedented global fame, and pioneered high-profile collaborations with artists such as Richard Prince, Takashi M...
- DeaconGilesSidottu englantiGiles Deacon, Solve Sundsbo, and Katie Grand explore their finest collaborations in this inspiring book, illustrated with photography by Solve Sundsbo. Deacon, Sundsbo, and Grand discuss the stories, production, and artistry behind these formative shoots, many of which are published here for the first time. Through exclusive interviews, the trio ex...
- DoonanSimonSidottu englantiSimon Doonan has two passions in life: fashion and football. At one time these two obsessions would have made very strange bedfellows. But times have changed: football and fashion have fallen in love. The unapologetic and unbridled style choices of today's soccer stars offer a fascinating window into the heart of the game. Looking at the beautiful ...
- Fox ChloeSidottu englantiDiscover the most covetable Little Black Dresses in fashion history, with this beautiful book from internationally prestigious fashion brand, Vogue.
- Yagi YokoNidottu englantiA vibrant style manual that showcases an urban fashion mecca through hundreds of photographs and interviews with top tastemakers
- Sidottu englantiFrom Azzedine Alaia and Coco Channel, to Yves Saint Laurent and Vivienne Westwood, the greatest fashion designers of the 20th and 21st centuries are featured in this collection. The curators of America's premier fashion museum have selected 500 masterpieces, providing a visual guide to the history of fashion.
- Snape AliceNidottu englantiCelebrate your uniqueness. Inspiring and captivating, Tattoo Street Style is a tribute to creativity and self-expression, a celebration of body, beauty and style, a manifesto for redefining the rules.
- Anderson RichardSidottu englantiBespoke tailoring has been synonymous with Savile Row for more than 150 years. Its venerable institutions are responsible for producing the world's most exquisite suits for elite clients who include celebrated entertainers, athletes, businessmen, politicians and royals. Now, as the Row moves firmly into the 21st century, its tailors are embracing u...