Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Brummel Kenneth, Frank Sue, Mccully MariSidottu englantiDiscover exciting, new insights into Picasso's Blue Period through innovative technology that reveals the artist's creative process.This richly illustrated book, published to accompany a groundbreaking exhibition co-organized by the Art Gallery of Ontario and The Phillips Collection, reexamines Pablo Picasso's famous Blue Period in paintings, works...
- Jones Kevin, Johnson ChristinaSidottu englantiDiscover how the designers of women's sporting attire navigated the worlds of fashion, function, and propriety, from the beginning of the 19th century to 1960.
- Fogg MarnieNidottu englantiThe ultimate guide to who's who in the world of fashion design.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Rout JosephiNidottu englantiA unique insight into Japanese dress from the 18th century to today, explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most fascinating pieces in the V&A's collections.
- Napias Jean-Christophe, Mauries PatrickSidottu englantiFrench couturière Coco Chanel has achieved legendary status across the world and continues to captivate young generations of fashion fans who eagerly collect and share her quotes, creations and insights.
- Shulman AlexandraSidottu englantiIn Clothes... and other things that matter, Alexandra Shulman delves into her own life to look at the emotions, ambitions, expectations and meanings behind the way we dress.
- Laver JamesNidottu englantiA concise account of the history of fashion and costume from prehistoric times through to today.
- Sidottu englantiNo clothes are ordinary, they all have a story waiting to be told.
- Saint Laurent YvesSidottu englantiAn incredible collection of Yves Saint Laurent's designs, this book is an illustrated homage to the uncrowned king of haute couture. The book traces the success of Saint Laurent's haute couture and ready-to-wear designs from 1962 to 1988 through the lens of the world's leading fashion photographers, including Richard Avedon, Helmut Newton, William ...
- Lowit RoxanneSidottu englanti'YSL: The initials evoke allure and sophistication, and this brilliant illustrated portrait of the iconic designer has both' Tatler
- Victoria and Albert MuseumSidottu englantiThe kimono is the ultimate symbol of Japan, revered within the country as the embodiment of national culture and regarded internationally as an exotic fascination. The iconic garment is often viewed as traditional, unchanging and timeless, but this book counters that conception, presenting the kimono as highly dynamic and fashionable dress. The cul...
- Bacqué RaphaëlleSidottu englantiThe most intimate and well-documented biography on Karl Lagerfeld.
- GestaltenSidottu englantiThe empire of scent: explore the realm of perfumes, smells, and aromatic incense to reveal the enduring allure of fragrance.
- Vogue editorsSidottu englantiNo further information has been provided for this title.
- Semmelhack Elizabeth, Slade JacquesSidottu englantiA celebration of the great sneaker collaborations that have reimagined the shoe, elevating this most practical of footwear into the realm of wearable art.
- Schiffer Claudia, von Unwerth EllenSidottu englantiCurated by Schiffer herself, this book is a highly personal collection of her favorite fashion moments
- Frankel SusannahSidottu englantiFounded as a luxury leather goods house in 1913 in Milan, Prada entered the field of fashion when Miuccia Prada took the helm of the family company in 1979. After initially focusing exclusively on accessories, she presented the house's first fashion collection in 1988.
- Musgrave EricSidottu englantiClothes maketh the man. In Sharp Suits we examine the fascinating history and evolution of the modern suit from the late seventeenth century to date. From eighteenth-century bespoke to the mass industrialisation of the twentieth century, we see how the uniform of the ruling classes became the utilitarian outfit of the worker.
- Eastoe Jane, Gristwood SarahSidottu englantiNo item of clothing has endured for longer than the dress. Yet the last century alone has seen the most radical changes of style - hemlines swinging from ankle to thigh; outlines alternating between the body-hugging and the bell - and our fascination with 'the frock' has not gone away.
- DKSidottu englantiLearn about the evolution of costume and dress in this lavishly illustrated guide. From the extravagance of Ancient Egypt, through the legendary houses of Chanel and Dior, to today's catwalk sensations, this gorgeous, carefully curated collection shows how fashion reflects people and places, and captures the times in which they lived. Packed with a...