Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Mehr MarissaSidottu suomiEnsimmäinen suomalainen tietokirja burleskista!Burleski on kymmenen viime vuoden aikana vakiinnuttanut paikkansa Suomessa ja synnyttänyt rikkaan oman kulttuurinsa. Kattava ja kauniisti kuvitettu tietokirja esittelee lajin historiaa ja tyylejä, tutustuttaa lukijansa showponin arkeen, suurimpiin legendoihin ja kotimaisiin nykytekijöihin. Lisäksi kirj...
- Hollinghurst LizaNidottu englantiA 1970s childhood was a decade of happy-go-lucky freedom set against a soundtrack of pop music played on a transistor radio dangling from the handlebars of a Raleigh Chopper. It was a playground battlefield of Sindy versus Action Man or a dexterous display of how to handle Clackers without painfully rapping them across the knuckles. After-school te...
- Sidottu englantiFilled with pages of time-line and fascinating graphic symbols that put the fashion designers on the fashion world stage. Fun volume shares appraisals of 50 most important fashion designers with their iconic status. This book devotes on its own as pure form, with historical information about the brand and biography. A special treat for anyone wh...
- RankinSidottu englantiA spectacular retrospective of the profoundly influential photographer Rankin s extraordinary thirty-year career on the cutting edge of fashion and pop culture.
- Samuel Aurélie, Flaviano OlivierSidottu englantiPublished to accompany the autumn exhibition at the recently opened Yves Saint Laurent Museum in Paris.
- Victoria MagrathSidottu englantiThe most influential blogger on the scene takes us behind the glowing lights of the catwalk on an exclusive tour of everything you should know about the constantly evolving, ever shining world of fashion.
- Samson A.Sidottu englantiA breathtaking survey of 20 years of fashion designs by Martin Margiela
- Hess MeganSidottu englantiMegan Hess flourishes her pen at ten of Italy's most important designers
- Coddington GraceNidottu englantiA chronicle of Grace Coddington's formative years at Vogue, now available as a jacketed paperback
- Sidottu englantiFirst published in France between 1876-1888, Auguste Racinet's 'Le Costume Historique' was the most wide-ranging, intelligent study of clothing ever published. Racinet's organisation by culture and subject has been preserved in this edition. His focus is on European clothing from the Middle Ages to the 1880s.
- Napias Jean-Christophe, Gulbenkian SandrSidottu englantiA reduced edition of this cornucopia of Karl Lagerfeld's legendary maxims.
- Wilcox Claire, Mendes Valerie D.Nidottu englantiA unique insight into high-end 20th-century fashion explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most luxurious garments in the V&A's collections, alongside precise line drawings and an authoritative text.
- Saillard OlivierSidottu englantiCristobal Balenciaga's black couture dresses, capes, and coats delighted the society of his day as they changed the future of fashion. Here, lush new photography paired with archival images and sketches will delight readers in revealing the subtle tones and extraordinary detailing of the couturier's masterpieces in black. 'Balenciaga in Black' expl...
- Jacomet Hugo, Julia AndySidottu englantiA celebration of the craftsmanship and elegance behind the timeless French brands whose rich heritage is the cornerstone of men's style.
- Scott MargaretNidottu englanti"A sumptuously illustrated compact volume which uses full colour images and the accented gold of illuminated manuscripts to full advantage. . . . [This book] tantalises the reader through the well written text and accompanying illustrations."-European Review of History
- Fairer Robert, Webb Iain RSidottu englantiThe first publication dedicated to Marc Jacobs's highly influential creations - the epitome of downtown New York cool - captured behind the scenes by American Vogue photographer Robert Fairer in inspiring, never-before-seen images.
- Butchart AmberSidottu englanti'The Fashion Chronicles' is an exploration of the 100 most fascinating style stories ever told. From Eve's fig leaf to Hilary Clinton's pantsuit, the way we choose to clothe our bodies can carry layer upon layer of meaning. Across cultures and throughout history people have used clothing to signify power and status, to adorn and beautify, even to p...
- Sidottu englantiShoes fascinate women of all ages and have the power to crystallise a moment in fashion. Here, Harriet Quick has curated more than 300 fabulous images from a century of British 'Vogue', featuring remarkable styles that range from the humble clog to exquisite hand-embroidered haute couture stilettoes via fetishistic cuissardes and outrageous stateme...
- Sali HughesNidottu englanti'Sali Hughes has created a universe filled with galaxies of beauty secrets' Charlotte Tilbury