Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Mehr MarissasuomiBurleski on kymmenen viime vuoden aikana vakiinnuttanut paikkansa Suomessa ja synnyttänyt rikkaan oman kulttuurinsa. Kattava ja kauniisti kuvitettu tietokirja esittelee lajin historiaa ja tyylejä, tutustuttaa lukijansa showponin arkeen, suurimpiin legendoihin ja kotimaisiin nykytekijöihin.
- Fogg MarnieNidottu englantiThe ultimate guide to who's who in the world of fashion design.
- Nidottu englantiA dawn-to-dusk instruction manual for living effortlessly and elegantly in the modern world.
- Jäger ChristianSidottu englantiThe adidas story is one of groundbreaking designs, epic moments, and conceiving the all-around sports shoe, worn by the likes of Lionel Messi, Run DMC, and Madonna. A mecca for sneaker fans, this book presents adidas's history through more than 350 pairs of shoes from the "adidas Archive", including one-of-a-kind originals, vintage models,...
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Rout JosephiNidottu englantiA unique insight into Japanese dress from the 18th century to today, explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most fascinating pieces in the V&A's collections.
- Phaidon EditorsSidottu englantiThe iconic bestseller - showcasing more than 500 of fashion's greatest names by A- Z - now updated in a stunning new edition
- Jones Kevin, Johnson ChristinaSidottu englantiDiscover how the designers of women's sporting attire navigated the worlds of fashion, function, and propriety, from the beginning of the 19th century to 1960.
- Arzalluz MirenSidottu englantiA major retrospective of the life and work of Coco Chanel.
- Chanel CocoSidottu englantiAn elegant collection of legendary designer Coco Chanel's maxims on style, women and life, presented in a fashionable gift format.
- Bowles Hamish, Malle ChloeSidottu englantiThis is an updated and expanded edition, covering the past five years of the Met Costume Institute's exhibitions and galas through the lens of Vogue. The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute's annual fashion exhibition is the most prestigious of its kind, featuring subjects that both reflect the zeitgeist and contribute to its creation. Eac...
- Blodgett LeslieSidottu englantiStraight talk and tough love on power, beauty, and the art of the sale Called the "Queen of Beauty" and the most influential lone woman to impact the beauty industry since Estée Lauder by the New York Times, Leslie Blodgett's story is anything but ordinary. As the CEO of the struggling Bare Escentuals, Blodgett shifted the company's focus and lau...
- Laver JamesNidottu englantiA concise account of the history of fashion and costume from prehistoric times through to today.
- Bacrie LydiaSidottu englantiThe Première Vision group has been a source of inspiration for fashion professionals the world over for 45 years, constantly inspiring and making sense of the latest trends. Its international trade fairs have become events for all industry creatives who seek out makers of fabrics, leather, accessories, and more to help innovate their collections an...
- Ugelvig JeppeNidottu englantiCritic and curator Jeppe Ugelvig recounts a little explored near-history of art/fashion hybridity through the genre- defying practices of Bernadette Corporation, Susan Cianciolo, BLESS and DIS, exploring their experimental approaches to fashion production between the art and fashion worlds in a time of radical societal change. Through a rich select...
- Saint Laurent YvesSidottu englantiAn incredible collection of Yves Saint Laurent's designs, this book is an illustrated homage to the uncrowned king of haute couture. The book traces the success of Saint Laurent's haute couture and ready-to-wear designs from 1962 to 1988 through the lens of the world's leading fashion photographers, including Richard Avedon, Helmut Newton, William ...
- Goude Jean-Paul, Mauriès PatrickSidottu englantiThe first book to reveal Jean-Paul Goude's previously unseen drawings and sketches for his iconic perfume campaigns for Chanel.
- Jackson AnnaNidottu englantiA lavish survey of the Khalili Collection's world-renowned holdings of traditional Japanese kimono, from the Edo period to the 20th century.
- Victoria and Albert MuseumSidottu englantiThe kimono is the ultimate symbol of Japan, revered within the country as the embodiment of national culture and regarded internationally as an exotic fascination. The iconic garment is often viewed as traditional, unchanging and timeless, but this book counters that conception, presenting the kimono as highly dynamic and fashionable dress. The cul...
- Bastow EmmaSidottu englantiThe essential guide to fashion's favourite print.