Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Donnanno AntonioNidottu englantiThis new volume introduces the patternmaking techniques used in the field for draping, details, high-fashion trousers and skirts.
- Chanel CocoSidottu englantiAn elegant collection of legendary designer Coco Chanel's maxims on style, women and life, presented in a fashionable gift format.
- Fogg MarnieNidottu englantiThe ultimate guide to who's who in the world of fashion design.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Rout JosephiNidottu englantiA unique insight into Japanese dress from the 18th century to today, explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most fascinating pieces in the V&A's collections.
- Graves Laia FarranSidottu englantiLittle Book of Prada explores the evolutions and innovations of the brand, as well as a design ethos informed by an interest in minimalism and contemporary art.
- Bowles Hamish, Malle ChloeSidottu englantiThis is an updated and expanded edition, covering the past five years of the Met Costume Institute's exhibitions and galas through the lens of Vogue. The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute's annual fashion exhibition is the most prestigious of its kind, featuring subjects that both reflect the zeitgeist and contribute to its creation. Eac...
- Shulman AlexandraSidottu englantiIn Clothes... and other things that matter, Alexandra Shulman delves into her own life to look at the emotions, ambitions, expectations and meanings behind the way we dress.
- Sidottu englantiNo clothes are ordinary, they all have a story waiting to be told.
- Laver JamesNidottu englantiA concise account of the history of fashion and costume from prehistoric times through to today.
- Homer KarenSidottu englantiThe illustrated story of Christian Dior's early life, the brand's inception, the triumphs of the couture collections on the catwalk and the red carpet, and the brand's journey after the death of its founder.
- Saint Laurent YvesSidottu englantiAn incredible collection of Yves Saint Laurent's designs, this book is an illustrated homage to the uncrowned king of haute couture. The book traces the success of Saint Laurent's haute couture and ready-to-wear designs from 1962 to 1988 through the lens of the world's leading fashion photographers, including Richard Avedon, Helmut Newton, William ...
- Lowit RoxanneSidottu englanti'YSL: The initials evoke allure and sophistication, and this brilliant illustrated portrait of the iconic designer has both' Tatler
- Victoria and Albert MuseumSidottu englantiThe kimono is the ultimate symbol of Japan, revered within the country as the embodiment of national culture and regarded internationally as an exotic fascination. The iconic garment is often viewed as traditional, unchanging and timeless, but this book counters that conception, presenting the kimono as highly dynamic and fashionable dress. The cul...
- Bacqué RaphaëlleSidottu englantiThe most intimate and well-documented biography on Karl Lagerfeld.
- Vogue editorsSidottu englantiNo further information has been provided for this title.
- Frankel SusannahSidottu englantiFounded as a luxury leather goods house in 1913 in Milan, Prada entered the field of fashion when Miuccia Prada took the helm of the family company in 1979. After initially focusing exclusively on accessories, she presented the house's first fashion collection in 1988.
- DKSidottu englantiLearn about the evolution of costume and dress in this lavishly illustrated guide. From the extravagance of Ancient Egypt, through the legendary houses of Chanel and Dior, to today's catwalk sensations, this gorgeous, carefully curated collection shows how fashion reflects people and places, and captures the times in which they lived. Packed with a...
- Peacock JohnNidottu englantiCovering Western costume from Ancient Egypt to contemporary haute couture, this is a companion volume to Peacock's 'Fashion Sourcebooks'. The range of drawings reveals not only national characteristics but also social divisions, and provide a detailed reference for students and professionals alike.
- Flaviano OlivierSidottu englantiFounded by Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Berge in 1961, shortly after the young couturier left his post at the helm of Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent would soon become one of the most successful and influential haute couture houses in Paris.
- Sterlacci FrancescaNidottu englantiDraping is the art of manipulating fabric directly on the dress form in three dimensions. It is the most creative way for a designer to turn design ideas into reality. Those who are new to draping start by draping a series of slopers to learn the basics. In this book you will start by learning the basics, including how to use a dress form and how t...