Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Mehr MarissaSidottu suomiBurleski on kymmenen viime vuoden aikana vakiinnuttanut paikkansa Suomessa ja synnyttänyt rikkaan oman kulttuurinsa. Kattava ja kauniisti kuvitettu tietokirja esittelee lajin historiaa ja tyylejä, tutustuttaa lukijansa showponin arkeen, suurimpiin legendoihin ja kotimaisiin nykytekijöihin.
- Brummel Kenneth, Frank Sue, Mccully MariSidottu englantiDiscover exciting, new insights into Picasso's Blue Period through innovative technology that reveals the artist's creative process.This richly illustrated book, published to accompany a groundbreaking exhibition co-organized by the Art Gallery of Ontario and The Phillips Collection, reexamines Pablo Picasso's famous Blue Period in paintings, works...
- Jones Kevin, Johnson ChristinaSidottu englantiDiscover how the designers of women's sporting attire navigated the worlds of fashion, function, and propriety, from the beginning of the 19th century to 1960.
- Donnanno AntonioNidottu englantiHigh fashion is the driving force behind the entire fashion and garment industry. This book introduces the patternmaking techniques used in the field for draping, details, trousers and skirts.
- Stella Alain, Sachs Naomi, Picardie JustSidottu englantiCelebrating Dior's floral inspirations in fashion and perfume, this unique volume features a portfolio of rose portraits by acclaimed fashion photographer Nick Knight. For Christian Dior, perfume was "a door opening into a hidden world." His first, Miss Dior, inspired by the lush gardens of his childhood home in Normandy, forged an inextricable lin...
- Cunaccia Cesare Maria, Tonchi StefanoSidottu englantiThis adventure into fashion follows a milliner's shop on Via Roma, Florence, that went on to become a hugely important international e-shop and concept store.
- Drudi ElisabettaNidottu englantiA new, full-colour, redesigned edition of this accurate and inspirational sourcebook for drawing fashion details, this publication is an essential tool for fashion designers and students.
- Blackman CallyNidottu englantiThis text documents in pictures the most exciting and diverse period in fashion: from 1900 to today, covering high society, uniforms, sportswear, streetwear and couture. It will appeal to everyone with an interest in fashion as well as students.
- Margiela MartinSidottu englantiA celebration of Martin Margiela's stunning body of work seldom examined during his time at the French luxury house, Hermès.
- Arzalluz MirenSidottu englantiA major retrospective of the life and work of Coco Chanel.
- Kiisel KarolynNidottu englantiDraping - the art of using calico to design directly on a mannequin - is an essential skill for fashion students. Covering the most basic to more advanced techniques, this series of master classes provides a complete course. Projects include dresses, skirts, trousers and jackets, highlighting key fashion garments such as Audrey Hepburn's dress from...
- Brambatti ManuelaNidottu englantiThe third book from this series on illustration and design focuses on the most popular accessories: shoes, handbags, hats, belts, gloves and glasses. Brilliantly illustrated by Manuela Brambatti, a key member of the Gianni Versace fashion house for nearly thirty years, and with the participation of the designer Fabio Menconi, the book guides reader...
- Fogg MarnieNidottu englantiThe ultimate guide to who's who in the world of fashion design.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Rout JosephiNidottu englantiA unique insight into Japanese dress from the 18th century to today, explored through sumptuous detail photography of some of the most fascinating pieces in the V&A's collections.
- Nidottu englantiA dawn-to-dusk instruction manual for living effortlessly and elegantly in the modern world.
- Napias Jean-Christophe, Mauries PatrickSidottu englantiFrench couturière Coco Chanel has achieved legendary status across the world and continues to captivate young generations of fashion fans who eagerly collect and share her quotes, creations and insights.
- Jäger ChristianSidottu englantiThe adidas story is one of groundbreaking designs, epic moments, and conceiving the all-around sports shoe, worn by the likes of Lionel Messi, Run DMC, and Madonna. A mecca for sneaker fans, this book presents adidas's history through more than 350 pairs of shoes from the "adidas Archive", including one-of-a-kind originals, vintage models,...
- Allen CarmelSidottu englantiThe iconic bestseller - showcasing more than 500 of fashion's greatest names by A- Z - now updated in a stunning new edition
- Bowles Hamish, Malle ChloeSidottu englantiThis is an updated and expanded edition, covering the past five years of the Met Costume Institute's exhibitions and galas through the lens of Vogue. The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute's annual fashion exhibition is the most prestigious of its kind, featuring subjects that both reflect the zeitgeist and contribute to its creation. Eac...