Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Keräily & muotoilu
Keräily & muotoilu
- Hasegawa NoriyoshiNidottu englantiThis book covers the essential techniques of interior design sketching and their application.
- Mauriès PatrickSidottu englantiA glittering collection of jewelry emulating the human form, from the collection of the Musee des Arts Decoratifs in Paris
- Leverton AmyNidottu englantiThis street-style bible takes a chic and sexy look at the aesthetic power of blue jeans, featuring stylish women around the world wearing their favorite denim in their own unique way.
- Phaidon editorsSidottu englantiThe most compelling collection ever of the world's most innovative, stylish, and influential chairs
- FukasawaSidottu englantiA brand new monograph on one of Japan's best-known product designers, featuring more than 100 of his latest works
- Salk SusannaSidottu englantiSelecting favorite rooms from more than fifty renowned designers such as Kelly Wearstler, Bunny Williams, Albert Hadley, Nate Berkus, and Mary McDonald and shot by the world s top shelter photographers Susanna Salk offers insightful advice on how to apply basic design principles to interiors.
- Homer KarenSidottu englantiFashion: The Essential Visual Guide to the World of Style reveals the fashion industry as never before.
- Meylan VincentSidottu englantiWith unparalleled access to the Bulgari archives, Meylan guides us on an intimate journey through the lives of the clients, both famous and infamous, who have given this pre-eminent Mediterranean jeweller their patronage.
- Jampol JustinianSidottu englantiEast and West Germany stood at the frontlines of the global confrontation, symbolized by the infamous Berlin Wall, which separated lovers, friends, and families, coworkers and compatriots. The Wende Museum in Los Angeles, California, is named after the period of change following the wall's destruction. It was established in 2002 to study the visual...
- Guiness LouisaSidottu englantiArt as Jewellery is a visually stunning guide to jewellery made by the titans of twentieth and twenty-first century art. From Salvador Dalí, Man Ray, Alexander Calder and Pablo Picasso, through to Anish Kapoor, Damien Hirst and Grayson Perry, the great figures of modern art have all dabbled in jewellery.
- Levine James S.Nidottu englantiTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too pricey?Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 220 practice exercises to sharpen your grammar skills. You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.More than 40 million students have trus...
- Hellmann ClaudiaNidottu englantiA visual history of 100 years of design, this volume profiles 50 of the most influential figures, from the first bentwood chairs by Thonet to the holistically designed worlds of Bauhaus and le Corbusier, and from signature styles of designers such as Philippe Stark to internationally known brands like Swatch, Muji, and Apple.
- Cologni FrancoSidottu englantiThe Tank watch, the classic timepiece designed by Louis Cartier a century ago, is an icon of modern design. One of the world's first square wristwatches (the first was the legendary Santos designed by Cartier in 1904), its functionality is rivaled only by its timeless elegance; it represents a perfect combination of fine watchmaking and geometric r...
- Hecht SamNidottu englantiEveryday, low-cost, and mass-produced items gathered from around the world showcasing innovative design. This book presents a delightful collection of mass-produced objects that provide insight into the things that surround us.
- Kiely OrlaSidottu englantiA new 'midi'-format edition of internationally renowned designer Orla Kiely's bestselling guide to pattern.
- Hammond Alex, Tinney MikeSidottu englantiSince software programs have come to dominate offices and studios, the pencil has become a symbol for creative freedom. In other words, the work you do on the computer is what you do for work, to pay the rent, whereas the stuff you do with your pencil is the stuff you do for fun. Apart from stimulating the world's most important creative minds, the...
- Fiell Charlotte & PeterSidottu englanti'1000 Chairs' offers a comprehensive and up-to-date history of the chair, highlighting 1000 examples which reflect the major designers and styles. Each chair is illustrated with full explanatory notes giving details of the manufacturer.
- Axtelius SaraSidottu ruotsiFölj med på en färgexploderande nostalgi- och inspirationsresa! Sara Axtelius har i många år samlat på tyger av Sveriges textilelit från 1960- och 70 talet. Nu har hennes samling från denna guldålder blivit bok en riktig skatt att bevara och föra vidare. Det här är den första boken i sitt slag och ett riktigt praktverk. Här finns över 300 blom- ...
- Sidottu englantiThis title provides another thick treasury of logo design examples coinciding perfectly with the multitude of today's trends taking inspiration from geometric naturalistic patterns. 300 examples of successful logo designs, including Arteria, Samsung, Cadbury, and more, demonstrate how to create a cohesive brand, with examples ranging from simple st...