Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Adams SeanSidottu englantiThe Designer's Dictionary of Colour is a guide to working with thirty key colours, their origins and use throughout design history.
- Dabner David, Stewart SandraNidottu englantiPacked with practical guidance, this publication provides a solid foundation for the design student as well as offering a back-to-basics tool for more advanced designers in search of solutions to graphic problems.
- Spampinato FrancescoSidottu englantiAn unprecedented collection of artists' record covers from the 1950s to today. In this unique anthology of artists' record covers, we discover the rhythm of this particular cultural history. The book presents over 600 album and record covers given the artistic treatment from the 1950s through to today.
- Jiajia XiaNidottu englantiIllustrations on packaging design are vital as they not only help to sell the packaged product but they are also an unparalleled force for building the company's brand which ensures visibility in a highly competetive market. This collection explores varying types of illustration and how they are best used to convey the concept of the product.
- Cato KenSidottu englantiThis volume profiles 150 trademarks, symbols and logotypes from around the world giving examples in nine categories of origin. Showcased with detailed images and rich, photographic detail, it illustrates examples from marques based on alphabetical forms, human forms, cultural connections, natural resources, flora and fauna, known forms, built forms...
- Fleskes JohnNidottu englantiThe best-selling Spectrum series continues with this twenty-third lavishly produced annual. Challenging, controversial, educational, and irreverent, the award-winning Spectrum series reinforces both the importance and prevalence of fantastic art in today’s culture. With exceptional images by extraordinary creators, this elegant full-color collectio...
- Sidottu englantiType designers are fanatical; living, breathing, and eating type as they strive to create fonts capable of withstanding the test of time. This book aims to be the definitive resource for aspiring typographers with profiles and interviews of ten internationally renowned typeface designers on the state of typography.
- Kramer HowardSidottu englantiYou Say You Want a Revolution? examines the moment when young people challenged everything.
- DR.MENidottu englantiCurated by Ryan Doyle and Mark Edwards, who work together under the name of DR.ME, 'Cut That Out' focuses on the compositions of 50 leading designers and studios from 15 different countries for whom collage has been the key to creating vibrant, effective work - among them Hort, Paul Sahre and atelier bingo. As well as the diverse, cutting-edge work...
- Sidottu englantiDue to technological advancements, illustration is no longer confined to a flat medium; it has been liberated to new heights of fancy limited solely by the imaginations of today's leading artists. Some employ paper cutting to create multilayered worlds that you look into rather than upon. Others work with fabric or thread, embroidering colourful co...
- Coles Stephen, Spiekermann ErikNidottu englanti'The Geometry of Type' explores 100 traditional and modern typefaces in detail, with a full spread devoted to each entry. Characters from each typeface are enlarged and annotated to reveal key features, anatomical details, and the finer, often-overlooked elements of type design, which shows how these attributes affect mood and readability.
- Seddon TonyNidottu englantiWhy is Helvetica used for airport signs - and who designed Arial? What exactly is hand lettering? Which fonts tend to work best for emails and what font is used on New York street signs? 'Let's Talk Type' answers all of these questions and more in one easy-to-use typography primer. With a clear and comprehensive approach to the subject, it will hel...
- Gordon BobNidottu englanti'1000 Fonts' is the fast and easy way to find the right font, whatever its purpose. Each typeface is displayed in its entirety with an introduction and suggestions for use, and there are hundreds of real-world examples of the fonts in action.
- Borchert KarlheinzNidottu englantiJapanese movie posters have long held an elevated position in the world of film. While many countries were still relying on the art of the illustrated poster to draw in crowds, photomontage had already become the characterising stylistic feature amongst Japanese poster designers and artists. With over 400 posters dating from 1960 to the modern day ...