Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Mäensivu AiniSidottu suomiRakkaudesta kauniisiin kirjaimiin. Kalligrafiakirjan avulla pääset tutustumaan kalligrafian inspiroivaan maailmaan, opit valitsemaan sinulle sopivimmat työvälineet ja löydät oman, persoonallisen tapasi piirtää kauniita kirjaimia. Kirja on täynnä ohjeita, käytännön vinkkejä ja projekteja niin vasta-alkajalle kuin kokeneemmallekin kalligrafille. ...
- BankerWessel (Firm)Nidottu englantiProcess - Visual Journeys in Graphic Design is a unique book highlighting the rarely shown sketching and process behind the making of marks and logotypes.
- Sidottu englantiThe newly revised and expanded study of the world-renowned Finnish design company Artek.
- Johnson Kylie, Johnson TiffanySidottu englantiCelebrate the beauty and ethos of Japanese ceramics and the handmade through this intimate exploration of the makers, markets and galleries of Japan.
- Bierut MichaelSidottu englantiAn updated edition of the authoritative collection of Michael Bierut's work, featuring six new projects and spanning his full career to date.
- Radtke SusanneNidottu englantiThis is an intercultural and innovative approach to design education. A unique companion app ensures relevance for a young technology-minded target group. It gives intercultural insights when discussing the principles of design, typography, and colour theory. It incorporates contrasting ideas on design and various design teaching methods.
- Sudjic DeyanSidottu englantiThe first book to comprehensively document the 140-year history and influence of Finland's legendary product design brand
- Borrelli-Persson LairdSidottu englantiThe official 70th anniversary publication by Marimekko, celebrating the classic design collaborations, pattern designs and vibrant textiles from the much-loved Finnish lifestyle design house.
- Nidottu englantiWith its vibrant street life, vast media industry, and influence on the fashion world, New York has long been considered the capital of photography. Since last March, though, life in the city has been altered in unthinkable ways due to the Covid-19 health crisis and the protests in support of Black lives. This New York issue honours community and p...
- Sidottu englantiThis book is the perfect companion to Rizzoli's extremely successful This is Paris, and sure to be a hit in the thriving market for Parisian gift books. It is a unique visual keepsake of Paris and a standout among other more traditional photography or illustrated books on the city of light.
- Sidottu englantiArranged chronologically, this book traces the evolution of design from its roots to the present, from early chairs, pottery, and homewares to cars, graphic design and product design. It introduces all the key designers, manufacturers, and objects, illustrating how and why different styles emerged and became popular. It also provides a fascinating ...
- Engholm IdaNidottu englantiThe first volume in a new and ambitious international Danish Design Series is an authoritative look on design thinking
- Pollock Naomi R.Nidottu englantiA major survey of the Japanese designers, artisans, manufacturers and technologies that have shaped the world of modern design.
- Döring JürgenSidottu englantiThis stunningly illustrated book examines the history of poster design and its relation to the arts and broader culture.
- Scheinberger FelixNidottu englantiIllustration is applied imagination. But this book is not only about illustration, though it does contain illustrations-lots of them. But there's more. It examines the profession of illustrator, from the vexing subject of money to the question of the right workplace. How do you get commissions? How do you negotiate successfully? What's a fair price...
- Sankova AlexandraSidottu englantiA wonderful, whimsical journey through the pioneering space-race graphics of the former Soviet Union
- SendpointsSidottu englantiThe author explains all the techniques needed for aesthetic journal, and shares her attitudes and life about Journals Readers can easily learn the skills without any prior experience and enjoy their journaling life with more optimistic view.
- sendpointsSidottu englantiThe book has included infographic designs for different fields, in different creative approaches, and from different parts of the world. It explores the effective way to communicate by combin-ing text, numerals, symbols, pictures and charts, while maintaining the appeal of design.
- Mariani MassimoNidottu englantiHow do images hold and convey meaning? How do we understand them? What are they trying to say? How do they persuade and influence us? The author writes a complete account analyzing the meaning and construction of images, throughout history to present times, from the point of view of visual rhetoric. From advertising to graphic design, cinema and ar...
- DKSidottu englantiTrying to give your blog extra visual impact? Need a new look for a personal, business, or community project? With this beginner's guide to graphic design, you'll be able to do this and much more! There have never been more opportunities to promote yourself online or in print, but to succeed you need to master the art of visual communication - comb...