Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Wallner AnnaSidottu englantiCava's popularity is spreading around the world - we even drink more of it than we do Champagne - and this book will explain everything about these golden bubbles; from the unique grapes and the method of making Cava, to how to enjoy it alone of pair it with food. This book includes details on Cava's history and production, tasting notes, and more.
- Lapis DianeSidottu englanti50 mid-century cocktail recipes, illustrated with vintage postcards. Cocktail culture boomed in the United States after Prohibition as America couldn't get enough of the new concoctions developed by barkeepers. Exotic drinking venues defined this era of drinking culture and were immortalised in the linen postcards used to advertise them. Transport ...
- Dredge MarkSidottu englantiThe Pocket Book of Beer and Food Matching combines great food with the world's best beers.
- Clarke OzSidottu englantiOz Clarke uses his trademark wit and irreverent style to teach you the basics of wine appreciation and show you how to get more out of a bottle of wine, and find out what is really inside.
- Sidottu englantiDiscover and explore every type of whisky, from the classic single and smooth blended malts of Scotland, to the lesser-known corn and rye whiskies appearing on the scene. Featuring 500 whiskies from 23 countries, this is a guide to today's global whisky market. Each whisky-producing region has been covered by a specialist, with detailed tasting not...
- Maranik EliqSidottu ruotsiAtt hälsosam matsmältning är nyckeln till en frisk kropp är känt sedan länge. Mindre känt är att också tarmfloran har stor inverkan på immunförsvar, energinivå, humör, koncentration, näringsupptag, kroppsvikt och livskvalitet.Hur gör man då för att stimulera de goda tarmbakterierna?
- Franco Cereceda JohanSidottu ruotsiSpanien är ett klassiskt vinland. "Men vad är det som gör det klassiskt?" frågar sig den insiktsfulle författaren. "Jo, producenterna, tradition och samtidigt viljan hos dem att ständigt söka efter något nytt, den optimala vingården eller den perfekta blandningen av vin."
- Piercy JosephNidottu englantiThe fascinating stories behind the drinks that made history
- Basset GerardNidottu englantiThe world of wine can be intimidating for the novice, but 30-Second Wine demystifies the subject, decanting the knowledge you need in palatable sips.
- Palusamy CindyNidottu englanti150 recipes for drinks that taste as good as they are good for you.
- SummersdaleSidottu englantiThere are more ways to enjoy your java than there are coffee beans on the tree, so whether you like your coffee topped with foam or black as the night sky there's something for everyone! Bringing together the finest blend of recipes, clever statements and quips from connoisseurs the world over, this book celebrates the majestic coffee bean.
- Davis JassySidottu englanti2016 was officially the "year of gin" in the UK, with sales topping £1 billion! The brilliantly botanical spirit is much more than tonic's sidekick, it's sophisticatedly sippable, and adds depth and flavour to any drink.
- Williams BrianSidottu englantiThis is a short, entertaining and illuminating introduction to the history and culture of coffee, from the humble origins of the bean in northeast Africa over a millennium ago, to what it is today, a global phenomenon that is enjoyed around the world. 'The Philosophy of Coffee' is the perfect gift for coffee lovers everywhere and includes chapter...
- Sidottu englantiAttention trendy millennials and city dwellers! 'Ginspiration' is here to be your guide to one of the UK's favourite drinks. Find out how to properly serve and taste gin, what flavours to look out for, and even how to infuse your own. Learn how to reinvent classic cocktails, like the Martini and Gin Fizz, and try spectacular recipes from the mind o...
- Cobbold David, Durand-Viel SebastienSidottu englantiThe definitive wine reference book, from one of the world's most prestigious wine brands.
- Zraly Mike DeSimone & Jeff Jenssen KevinSidottu englantiA compendium of red wine, focusing on the world's 50 essential varieties and styles, from Aglianico and Barbera to Valpolicella and Zinfandel. The introduction explains how red wine grapes evolved and spread and also how red wine is made. Each chapter of the book profiles a varietal or blend style, featuring a brief history, descriptions of what to...
- La Maison du WhiskySidottu englantiAn essential resource and useful tool for acquiring and enjoying a personal whisky collection.
- Dillon GregSidottu englantiA wonderful gift for any whiskey enthusiast, old or new, Greg Dillon weaves together anecdotes and historical accounts from the annals of over 40 different distilleries to form a casual, conversational book that brings the history of whiskey to life. Through fact, myth and humour, each chapter guides the reader through legendary tales that date as ...
- Liem PeterSidottu englantiChampagne is one of the most iconic, sought-after wines in the world, beloved by serious wine collectors as well as everyday wine drinkers. However, Champagne is also one of the most misunderstood wines out there - obscured by a multimillion-pound marketing industry that makes it difficult for consumers to honestly judge value and understand what t...
- Roskrow DominicNidottu englantiThe most comprehensive guide on the market, including over 800 full-colour photographs as well as detailed and tantalizing tasting notes. Fully updated for 2017.