Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Yeoward WilliamSidottu englantiJoin William Yeoward on his journey through London's most stunning bars as he shares his passion for exquisite drinks and glamorous living in this, his compendium of iconic and signature recipes by some of the world's most acclaimed bartenders.
- Avery LouiseSidottu englantiWant a healthy gut? Then brew and drink your own naturally fermented kombucha - it's packed full of probiotics and is thought to improve digestion and boost the immune system.
- Stephenson TristanSidottu englantiTristan Stephenson is back to shake up the cocktail world once more, perfecting classic cocktails and offering his signature reinventions using his world-renowned mixology skills.
- Wishart DavidSidottu englantiThis text on single malt whisky makes an excellent guide for all whisky drinkers, from the novice to the connoisseur. Single malt whisky is the fastest expanding sector of the booming whisky market. Over half of Scotland's whisky distilleries are open to visitors and visitor numbers reached record numbers of over 1.7 million in 2016. 'Whisky Classi...
- Broom DaveSidottu englantiThe centrepiece of 'The Bartender's Book' is the cocktails section providing recipes and mixing instructions for over 500 of the most popular mixed drinks. From Absolute Hero to Zombie and including special features on ten classics, this volume is for anybody who wants to become a barman, either professionally or just to to show off to family and f...
- Buxton IanSidottu englanti101 Gins to Try Before You Die is the UK's foremost book on gin, and was the first to explore the explosion of innovative gin brands and the artisanal distillers that are reinventing this classic drink - this new edition is updated to include the very latest new gins as well as the eternal classics and original favourites.
- Martin Laura C.Nidottu englantiAs the world's most popular beverage, tea has fascinated us, awakened us, motivated us, and calmed us for well over two thousand years.
- Reh VickieSidottu englantiThis book will combine a love of food and wine with history, culture, and plenty of personal touch.
- Jarnit Bjergsoe JeppeSidottu englanti500 of the world's most revered brewers reveal the little-known, eclectic, and surprising destinations they visit for their ultimate beer.
- Schumann CharlesSidottu englantiThe classic bar guide that launched a generation of cocktail lovers is back completely updated.
- Croll JenniferSidottu englantiCelebrating women? Cheers to that! These cocktail recipes are inspired by some of the world's most amazing ladies.
- Grant Smith Bianchi AdrienSidottu englantiA beautiful cartographic history of the world of wine, from 6000 BC until today, with detailed maps and incredible facts about wine making, growing and drinking across the globe
- Tong AlfredSidottu englantiA stylish book filled with modern and classic cocktails, made especially for gents.
- Coates GeraldineSidottu englantiThis volume celebrates gin in all its guises, as a straight drink, the increasingly popular flavoured brans, a base for cocktails, and a cooking ingredient. It describes the history of the spirit, how it is made, and how the method of distillation has changed across the centuries; the variations of gin, classic gin-based cocktails; where to buy the...
- Bruce-Gardyne TomSidottu englantiWhisky has been distilled in Scotland for centuries, and its long history is full of myths, legends and smuggler's tales. Today the story of whisky is still just as fascinating, and is retold in this introduction to one of the world's most popular spirits, and Scotland's 'national drink'.
- Kirk MimiSidottu englantiMake drinking water a pure pleasure with tasty, healthy infusions of fruits and herbs
- Mlynarczyk GabriellaNidottu englantiA vibrant collection of tasty cocktails which promote wellness and are inspired by the seasons. Also looks at the elements for making the perfect cocktail, such as flavoured ice, infusions, foams and syrups, making this a great resource for mixologists.
- SummersdaleSidottu englantiWhether you are hosting a dazzling party or you fancy a quiet evening in with your friends, be the best mixologist with the aid of this little book of cocktails. Including a splash of trivia, a dash of quotes and topped up with a concoction of tantalising recipes, It's Cocktail Time! will make you want every hour to be cocktail hour!
- Hawkings KateSidottu englantiFrom aperol spritz to gin, vermouth to vodka, a one-stop guide to the most fashionable of drinks
- SummersdaleSidottu englantilt;p>Whether you're at a picnic or a barbecue, enjoying a cosy night in or a big night out, with a glass of rosé in hand everything is just peachy. Bringing together the finest blend of recipes, clever quips, trivia and statements from aficionados the world over, this little book raises a glass to the rising star of the wine world: Rosé.