Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
- Skoglund PeterSidottu englantiWhere previous examinations of rock art have emphasised disparaties between traditions in northern and southern Scandinavia, this volume emphasises similarities in themes, formats and repertoire and discusses new theoretical approaches to analysis which emphasise interaction and commonality.
- Herrmann GeorginaSidottu englantiDuring the early first millennium BC, literally thousands of carved ivories found their way to the Assyrian capital city of Kalhu, or modern Nimrud, in northern Iraq. The majority were not made there, in the heart of ancient Assyria, but arrived as gift, tribute or booty gathered by the Assyrian kings from the small neighbouring states of the ancie...
- Wilkinson Richard H.Nidottu englantiThis illustrated comprehensive survey of all Egypt's temples, from the famous, such as Luxor and Karnak, to the less known ones of the Delta, covers all aspects of the temples - why they were built, how they were built and how they functioned.
- Wilkinson Richard H.Nidottu englantiThis comprehensive and authoritative title examines the evolution, worship and eventual decline of the gods and goddesses that, at one time, made Egypt the most completely theocratic society of the ancient world, and the Egyptians, according to Herodotus, 'more religious than any other people'.
- Asa Eger A.Nidottu englantiThe retreat of the Byzantine army from Syria in around 650 CE, in advance of the approaching Arab armies, is one that has resounded emphatically in the works of both Islamic and Christian writers, and created an enduring motif: that of the Islamic-Byzanti.
- Renfrew Colin, Bahn PaulNidottu englantiWidely praised for its comprehensive coverage, excellent graphics and well-organized layout, this invaluable introduction for students and enthusiasts of archaeology has been expanded to incorporate all the latest developments.