Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Kustantaja: Puffin Books
- Carle EricPahvisivuinen kirja englantiThis is the story of a very hungry caterpillar growing into a beautiful butterfly.
- Cormier RobertNidottu englantiEvery year, Trinity School runs a chocolate sale. Each boy sells a quota of boxes. But this year it's different - new kid Jerry Renault has refused to take part. This small act of defiance starts a chain reaction exposing the corruption in the school.
- Frank AnneNidottu englantiA timeless story rediscovered by each new generation, The Diary of a Young Girl continues to bring to life the experiences of Anne Frank, who for a time survived the worst horror the modern world had seen.
- London JackSidottu englantiThis work tells the tale of a dog's fight for survival in the harsh and frozen Yukon. Born into luxury but sold as a sledge dog, he rises above all his enemies to become one of the most feared and admired dogs in the north.
- Twain MarkNidottu englantiMeet the boy who can find trouble without even looking. At school, at home, in church and outdoors, if there's mischief afoot, chances are Tom Sawyer will be in the thick of it.
- Montgomery L. M.Sidottu englantiWhen Anne Shirley 'erupts' into their lives, the Cuthberts little guess how fond they will become of the skinny, red-haired orphan. Both entertained and exasperated by her constant chatter and imaginings, they soon find it hard to remember what Green Gables was like without its irrepressible adopted daughter.
- Barrie J. M.Nidottu englantiWhen Peter Pan flies into the home of the Darling children, it is only the beginning of their magical adventures, which are filled with pirates, fairies, faraway lands, and crocodiles that tick.
- Carle EricPahvisivuinen kirja englantiBabies & toddlers will love to follow The Very Hungry Caterpillar as he munches & crunches his way through a huge variety of foods from a juicy apple & sweet pear to a sticky cake & spicy sausage! With its tough board pages & detachable strap & clip this little board book is perfect for little ones on the go.
- Carle EricPahvisivuinen kirja englantiIntroducing first concepts, this board book collection makes a perfect first library. Each book is filled with Eric Carle's much-loved collage art and large, simple text. Ideal for little hands to hold the sturdy board pages are durable enough to withstand the rough and tumble of toddlers.
- Wyss J. D.Nidottu englantiThis is Johann Wyss' classic story, first published in 1812, about the Swiss pastor and his family who are stranded on a tropical island following a terrible storm.
- Carle EricPahvisivuinen kirja englantiBabies and toddlers join in the fun as the plush caterpillar finger puppet literally wriggles his way through the holes in each page, munching and crunching through foods before transforming into a beautiful butterfly!
- Jansson ToveSidottu englantiA comet is speeding towards Earth and nobody know what to do! Will it destroy everything and everyone? Moomintroll decides to find out. So, with Sniff, he sets out on an expedition to ask the Professor if a comet is really on its way to destroy the Earth.
- Nidottu englantiWhite Moomin, black hat, blue sky, orange sun, red dress and green grass. The Moomins help make learning the colours fun with this book.
- Riordan RickNidottu englantiCarter and Sadie Kane have nothing in common but their parents and they barely know each other. When they were young their mother died under mysterious circumstances. One night their father brings them together at the British Museum promising a research experiment that will set things right for the family. His plans go horribly wrong.
- Kinney JeffNidottu englantiSchool property has been damaged and Greg is the prime suspect. The authorities are closing in, but then a surprise blizzard hits and the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he's going to have to face the music but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family for the holidays?
- Riordan RickNidottu englantiCarter and Sadie Kane face the impossible task of defeating Apophis, the serpent of chaos, before he can destroy the mortal world. Unfortunately, the magicians of the House of Life are on the brink civil war, the Gods are divided, and the young initiates of Brooklyn House stand almost alone against the forces of chaos.
- Riordan RickNidottu englantiThe gods of Olympus are alive in the 21st century. They still fall in love with mortals and have children who might become great heroes, but most of these children meet horrible fates at the hands of monsters. Such is the revelation that launches Percy Jackson on a quest to help his father, Poseidon, avert a war among the gods.
- Riordan RickNidottu englantiPercy Jackson - the son of Poseidon - has had an unnervingly quiet school year. But then he discovers that the magical borders protecting Half Blood Hill, a summer camp dedicated to training young demi-gods, are failing. Unless something is done, the camp will be attacked by demons and monsters.
- Riordan RickNidottu englantiThe greatest monster of all, the storm giant Typhon, is on the loose, wreaking havoc and destruction across the U.S. - while Kronos's army lays siege to Manhattan. Soon Percy Jackson must make the hardest choice of his life - a choice that will save or destroy the world.
- Jansson ToveNidottu englantiDiscover the magical world of the Moomin's in this interactive touch and feel playbook! The perfect first book for older babies and toddlers, this lovely book is a brilliant introduction to first words, numbers and concepts such as the weather and opposites. This book has plenty for little hands to touch and feel on every page.