Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Kustantaja: Pan Macmillan
- Leon DonnaNidottu englantiA body is found so badly beaten the face is completely unrecognizable. Brunetti searches the city for someone who can identify the dead man and finds himself confronting another appalling and senseless death.
- Dexter ColinNidottu englantiThis collection of short stories from Inspector Morse's creator, Colin Dexter, includes six cases for the world's most popular fictional detective, plus five other original tales for all lovers of classic crime fiction.
- McCarthy CormacNidottu englantiA father and his young son walk alone through burned America. Nothing moves in the ravaged landscape save the ash on the wind. They have nothing but a pistol to defend themselves against the men that stalk the road.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiThe metropolis of New Crobuzon sprawls at the centre of its own bewildering world. Humans, mutants and arcane races throng in the gloom beneath its chimneys. A stranger has come, with an impossible demand, and soon the city is to be gripped by terror.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiThis collection contains a novella and 13 short stories, of visionary cityscapes and urban paranoia, ghosts, monsters and impossible diseases.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiNew Crobuzon is a fraught and dangerous place in this third book in Miéville's sci-fi sequence. Slave labourers have stolen the train known as the 'Iron Council' and are fomenting a rebellion as they lay tracks into the desert to make a perfect escape. Their actions have destabilized and encouraged the population.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiZanna and Deeba are two girls leading ordinary lives, until they stumble into the world of UnLondon, an urban Wonderland where all the lost and broken things of London end up - and some of its lost and broken people too.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiThis is the story of a prisoner's journey. The search for the island of a forgotten people, for the most astonishing beast in the seas and ultimately for a fabled place - a massive wound in reality, a source of unthinkable power and danger.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiSaul is hauled out of bed by the police and charged with hurling his father from a top-floor window. While lying dazed in a cell, he is visited by a sharp-featured stranger who leads him on a gravity-defying escape. He introduces himself as King Rat.
- Archer JeffreyNidottu englantiThe number one bestselling first book in The Clifton Chronicles, a multi-generational family saga
- Sacks OliverNidottu englantiThe bestselling author of The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat describes how we experience the visual world.
- Baldacci DavidNidottu englantiAfter alleged serial killer Edgar Roy is apprehended and locked away in a psychiatric unit, private investigators Sean King and Michelle Maxwell are called in by Roy's lawyer to look into the case. But their investigation is derailed before it begins. En route to their meeting with the lawyer, King and Maxwell discover his dead body.
- Leon DonnaNidottu englantiStep into the romance and soul of a Venice where murder and intrigue hide
- Leon DonnaNidottu englantiThe fifth novel in the highly popular Commissario Brunetti series
- Leon DonnaNidottu englantiThe fourth novel in the highly popular Commissario Brunetti series
- Baldacci DavidNidottu englantiThe first in a heart-racing series from the Number One International Bestselling Author
- Archer JeffreyNidottu englantiIn Jeffrey Archer's epic novel, family loyalties are stretched to their limits as secrets unravel, and the story moves from the backstreets of Bristol to the boardrooms of Manhattan. Join the great storyteller on a journey where there are no stop signs, no cul-de-sacs and no dead ends.
- Baldacci DavidNidottu englantiAn assassin with a mission. But whose side is he on?
- Adams DouglasNidottu englantiThis title brings together eleven chapters of an unfinished 'Dirk Gently' novel, a collection of short stories and non-fiction pieces retrieved from the hard drive of Douglas Adams' computer, as well as lectures and articles on subjects as diverse as religion and the letter Y.
- Adams DouglasNidottu englantiDirk Gently, self-styled private investigator, sets out to prove the fundamental interconnectedness of all things by solving a mysterious murder, assisting a mysterious professor, unravelling a mysterious mystery, and eating a lot of pizza - not to mention saving the entire human race from extinction along the way (at no extra charge).