Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Kustantaja: Orion Publishing Group
- Pratchett TerryNidottu englantiEric is the Discworld's only demonology hacker. The trouble is, he's not very good at it. All he wants is the usual three wishes: to be immortal, rule the world and have the most beautiful woman fall madly in love with him. The usual stuff. But what he gets is Rincewind, and Rincewind's Luggage into the bargain. Terry Pratchett's hilarious take on ...
- Lynch ScottNidottu englantiOnly averagely tall, slender, and god-awful with a sword, Locke Lamora is the fabled Thorn, and the greatest weapons at his disposal are his wit and cunning. What Locke cons, wheedles and tricks into his possession is strictly for him and his band of fellow con-artists and thieves.
- Abercrombie JoeNidottu englantiInquisitor Glokta, a cripple turned torturer, would like nothing better than to see Jezal come home in a box. Cutting treason out of the heart of the Union one confession at a time leaves little room for friendships - and his trail of corpses could lead him straight to the rotten heart of the government.
- Sapkowski AndrzejNidottu englantiGeralt de Riv is a witcher, a man whose magic powers, enhanced by long training and a mysterious elixir, have made him a brilliant fighter and a merciless assassin. But, he is no ordinary murderer; his targets are the monsters and demons that ravage the land and attack the innocent.
- Abercrombie JoeNidottu englanti'Before They Are Hanged' is the sequel to Joe Abercrombie's novel 'The Blade Itself'. How do you defend a city surrounded by enemies and riddled with traitors, when your allies can by no means be trusted, and your predecessor vanished without trace?
- Abercrombie JoeNidottu englantiThe conclusion to the 'First Law' trilogy is here. Battles will be fought, kings will be made, love will be won and lost and cities will be destroyed. Magic is going to be unleashed, heroes will fall and the First Law will be broken once again. The end may be coming.
- Sanderson BrandonNidottu englantiBrandon Sanderson's epic fantasy trilogy overturns the expectations of readers and then goes on to tell the epic story of evil overturned in a richly imagined world. A thousand years ago evil came to the land and has ruled with an iron hand ever since. The sun shines fitfully under clouds of ash that float down endlessly from the constant eruption ...
- Sanderson BrandonNidottu englantiThe impossible has happened. The Lord Ruler is dead has been vanquished. But so too is Kelsier the man who masterminded the triumph. The awesome task of rebuilding the world has been left to his protege Vin; a one-time street urchin, now the most powerful Mistborn in the land. Worryingly for her Vin has become the focus of a new religion, a develop...
- Sanderson BrandonNidottu englantiTo end the Final Empire and restore freedom, Vin killed the Lord Ruler. But as a result, the Deepness - the lethal form of the ubiquitous mists - is back, along with increasingly heavy ashfalls and even more powerful earthquakes. Humanity appears to be doomed.
- Abercrombie JoeNidottu englantiSpringtime in Styria, that means war. There have been 19 years of blood. The ruthless Grand Duke Orso is locked in a vicious struggle with the squabbling League of Eight, and between them they have bled the land white. While armies march, heads roll and cities burn, behind the scenes darker powers play a deadly game to choose a king.
- Cronin JustinNidottu englantiAmy Harper Bellafonte is six years old & her mother thinks she's the most important person in the whole world. She is. Anthony Carter doesn't think he could ever be in a worse place than Death Row. He's wrong. FBI agent Brad Wolgast thinks something beyond imagination is coming. It is.
- Sanderson BrandonNidottu englantiAccording to mythology mankind used to live in The Tranquiline Halls. Heaven. But then the Voidbringers assaulted and captured heaven, casting out God and men. Men took root on Roshar, the world of storms. And the Voidbringers followed ...They came against man ten thousand times. To help them cope, the Almighty gave men powerful suits of armor and ...
- Aaronovitch BenNidottu englanti'My name is Peter Grant and until January I was just a probationary constable in the Metropolitan Police Service. Then one night, in pursuance of a murder inquiry, I tried to take a witness statement from someone who was dead and that brought me to the attention of Inspector Nightingale, the last wizard in England.'
- Aaronovitch BenNidottu englantiPeter Grant is not just a lowly detective constable: he's also apprenticed to the last wizard in Britain! Policing will never be the same again!
- Sebag Montefiore SimonNidottu englantiThe epic story of Jerusalem told through the lives of the men and women who created, ruled and inhabited it.
- Rothfuss PatrickNidottu englantiPicking up the tale of Kvothe Kingkiller once again, we follow him into exile, into political intrigue, courtship, adventure, love and magic - and further along the path that has turned Kvothe, the mightiest magician of his age, a legend in his own time, into Kote, the unassuming pub landlord.
- Abercrombie JoeNidottu englantiThey say Black Dow's killed more men than winter, and clawed his way to the throne of the North up a hill of skulls. However, the King of the Union is not about to stand smiling by while Black Dow claws his way any higher. The orders have been given and the armies are now toiling through the northern mud.
- Sanderson BrandonNidottu englantiThe 300 years since the events of Mistborn have shaped Scadrial. Kelsier, Vin, Elend, Sazed, Spook, and the rest may be part of history - or religion - but even as science reaches new heights, the old magics of Allomancy and Feruchemy still have a role in this reborn world.
- Bradley AlanNidottu englantiWith the family finances in a parlous state, Colonel de Luce has, with deep misgivings, rented Buckshaw to a film company for a location shooting. When the leading lady is murdered, Flavia de Luce investigates.
- Cronin JustinNidottu englantiAt the end of 'The Passage', the great viral plague had left a small group of survivors clinging to life amidst a world transformed into a nightmare. In the second volume of this epic trilogy, this same group of survivors, led by the mysterious, charismatic Amy, go on the attack, leading an insurrection against the virals.