Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Kustantaja: Orion Publishing Co
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiAncient Greek mythology meets high concept space opera in this intelligent science fiction epic based on Homer's Iliad. Dan Simmons takes the story 40,000 years into the future as travellers return to Homer's Greece and rewrite history forever.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo AlbertNidottu englantiThe Romans have invaded Britain but one village still holds out against them. At his British cousin Anticlimax's request, Asterix and Obelix set off to help with a barrel full of magic potion.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo AlbertSidottu englantiThis is the 9th book in the popular Asterix series, in which Asterix and his gang face the Normans.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo AlbertNidottu englanti'Asterix and the Class Act' sees our favourite hero on fine form in this collection of 14 new short stories.
- Rankin IanNidottu englantiA student has gone missing in Edinburgh, the daughter of influential bankers. Rebus feels that this is more than another missing-persons case. When a doll is found in a coffin, along with an Internet role-playing game, his fears come true.
- Rankin IanNidottu englantiDetective Inspector Rebus is troubled by the death of his friend Jack Morton. He is also investigating another friend's missing son whilst dealing with a known killer and a paedophile lurking around the Lothian area, but it's all in a day's work to him.
- Rankin IanNidottu englantiWhen a close colleague is brutally attacked, Inspector John Rebus is drawn into a case involving a hotel fire, an unidentified body and a long forgotten night of terror and murder. Rebus must piece together a jigsaw no one - perhaps not even he - wants completed.
- Rankin IanNidottu englantiThey call him the Wolfman - because he takes a nip out of his victims, and because they found the first victim in the East End's lonely Wolf Street. Inspector Rebus is called down from Edinburgh to track down the killer.
- Rankin IanNidottu englantiOnce a Para in the elite SAS, now an Edinburgh policeman, John Rebus spends his time evading his memories, & right now ignoring a series of crank letters. As murders occur under his nose, he realises he can no longer ignore the killer's presence.
- Morgan Richard K.Nidottu englantiTakeshi Kovacs has come home. Home to Harlan's World - an ocean planet with only 5% of its landmass poking above the dangerous and unpredictable seas. Try and get above the weather in anything more sophisticated than a helicopter and the Martian orbital platforms will burn you out of the sky.
- Reynolds AlastairNidottu englantiThe burgeoning new economies in near-Earth space are fuelled by a steady stream of comets, steered back home by huge nuclear-powered mining ships like Bella Lind's Rockhopper. Bella and her crew are desperate for some much-needed R&R - until Janus, one of Saturn's ice moons, inexplicably leaves its natural orbit.
- Reynolds AlastairNidottu englanti50 years ago, human intervention triggered an ancient alien system designed to warn of the emergence of intelligence in this sector of the galaxy. For aeons the Inhabitors have waited. Now the response is on its way.
- Reynolds AlastairNidottu englanti900,000 years ago, something wiped out the Amarantin. For the human colonists settling the Amarantin homeworld Resurgam, it's of little more than academic interest. But Dan Sylveste will stop at nothing to get at the truth.
- Sapkowski AndrzejNidottu englantiFor more than 100 years humans, dwarves, gnomes and elves lived together in relative peace. But times have changed, the uneasy peace is over and now the races once again fight each other - and themselves. Into this tumultuous time is born a child for whom the witchers have been waiting.
- Morgan Richard K.Nidottu englantiRingil, the hero of the bloody slaughter at Gallows Gap, is a legend to all who don't know him and a twisted degenerate to those that do. A veteran of the wars against the lizards, he makes a living from telling travellers of his exploits. Until one day he is pulled away from his life and into the depths of the Empire's slave trade.
- Rajaniemi HannuNidottu englantiJean le Flambeur is a post-human criminal, mind burglar, confidence artist and trickster. Jean's routine of death, defection and cooperation is upset by the arrival of Mieli and her spidership, Perhonen. She offers him a chance to win back his freedom and the powers of his old self.
- Morgan Richard K.Nidottu englantiRingil, Egar and Archeth are back. In a world still cursed by slavery, a corrupt aristocracy and a vicious church, justice is still in short supply. Ringil, Egar and Archeth will fight for it but they need to fight for survival first.
- Rajaniemi HannuNidottu englantiJean le Flambeur is out of prison, but still not free. To pay his debts he has to break into the mind of a living god. But when the stakes are revealed, Jean has to decide how far he is willing to go to get the job done. The sequel to Hannu Rajaniemi's extraordinary debut novel is set to build on the extravagant promise of one of the most exciting ...
- Connelly MichaelNidottu englantiWhen Harry Bosch finds the body of a female journalist executed in an alley, he cannot accept that he will never be able to bring her killer to justice, and her tragedy starts to eat into his soul. But then, 20 years later, Harry finds himself working in the Open Unsolved Unit, and suddenly the past comes back to haunt him once again, in a way he c...
- Sapkowski AndrzejNidottu englantiGeralt was always going to stand out, with his white hair and piercing eyes, his cynicism and lack of respect for authority ... but he is far more than just a striking-looking man. He's a witcher; his sorcerous powers, enhanced by elixirs and long training, have made him a brilliant fighter and a merciless assassin. Yet he is no ordinary murderer; ...