Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Kustantaja: Orion Publishing
- Dick Philip K.Nidottu englantiMars is a desolate world that seems to be largely forgotten by the inhabitants of Earth. Arnie Kott, the boss of the plumber's union controls the water supply and the population remains helpless against him until Norbert Steiner commits suicide!
- LeGuin Ursula K.Nidottu englantiShevek, a brilliant scientist, wants to tear down the wall of hatred that has isolated his planet of anarchists from the rest of the civilized universe. So he journeys to the utopian mother planet, Anarres, in an attempt to ignite the fires of change.
- Dick Philip K.Nidottu englantiPhilip Dick knew first-hand the attractions and pitfalls of drug abuse. In this novel he threads the maze of an addled mind to confront eyeball to eyeball the quailing human remnant of a user of the sinister drug called on the streets Substance D - Death.
- Dick Philip K.Nidottu englantiJoe Chip, a hopelessly shambolic but intuitively gifted reader of souls, is an anti-PSI operative working for Glen Runciter. When Runciter is murdered, Joe must investigate the death of Wendy, the girl he loves, and foil a dastardly plot.
- Pratchett TerryNidottu englantiEric is the Discworld's only demonology hacker. The trouble is, he's not very good at it. All he wants is the usual three wishes: to be immortal, rule the world and have the most beautiful woman fall madly in love with him. The usual stuff. But what he gets is Rincewind, and Rincewind's Luggage into the bargain. Terry Pratchett's hilarious take on ...
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo Albert Nidottu englantiA strange baby is left on Asterix's front door step and attempts to find his mother turn the village upside down. Adventures ensue as the baby develops a taste for the magic potion and everybody wants to claim parentage of this special infant.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo Albert Nidottu englantiAsterix's village has got oil fever - Getafix can't make the magic potion without it and Asterix and Obelix have been sent to far off lands to find a supply. But their party is infiltrated by an undercover druid who has plans of his own.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo Albert Nidottu englantiWhen a trench is dug down the middle of a Gaulish village, a mighty war breaks out between the left and the right hand sides of town. Asterix and Obelix are called in to make peace, which proves to be very difficult when the Romans are involved.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo Albert Nidottu englantiAccording to reliable sources this is the last Asterix book that Uderzo will illustrate and may be the last Asterix book ever! Caesar's galley is stolen, Obelix drinks the magic potion (with terrible results) and the Gauls find themselves all at sea.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo Albert Nidottu englantiA woman bard is unheard of in Ancient Gaul, but when the mothers in Asterix's village decide that besides being a terrible musician Cacofonix, the local bard and school-teacher, is not educating their children properly, it's Bravura they call in.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo AlbertNidottu englantiThis is the 28th book in the popular Asterix series, in which Asterix travels on a magic carpet to India.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo AlbertNidottu englantiAstérix and Obelix are celebrating their joint birthday party in the Gaulish village - and some surprising guests have been invited. Julius Caesar has to deal with his old enemy Pompey, who is looking for supporters among the legions in Gaul.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiLeto Atreides understands the future and he alone knows with a terrible certainty that the evolution of his race is at an end unless he can breed knew qualities into the species. This is the fourth Dune novel.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiFor the children of Dune, the very blossoming of their land contains the seeds of its own destruction. As the altered climate threatens extinction to the giant sandworms, fanatics challenge the rule of the Atreides family.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiIn the fifth novel in the Dune sequence, the people of the Scattering are returning. Among them, mysterious and threatening, are the women who call themselves the Honoured Matres, adepts of an ecstatic cult.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiThe long-established galactic order is passing. The Honoured Matres, ruthless and all-conquering, have destroyed the planet Dune. In opposition, hard-pressed but still fighting back, the Bebe Gesserit sisterhood co-ordinate their resistance from their as-yet undiscovered home world, Chapter House.
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiAncient Greek mythology meets high concept space opera in this intelligent science fiction epic based on Homer's Iliad. Dan Simmons takes the story 40,000 years into the future as travellers return to Homer's Greece and rewrite history forever.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo Albert Nidottu englantiIn this adventure, Astérix the Gaul and his friend Obelix travel to the land of the Goths to rescue their druid, Getafix. There they show their usual strength by bashing the Goths, before returning to their village for the customary banquet.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo Albert Nidottu englantiAstérix and his gang are in search of a golden sickle to replace the one that Getafix has broken. Unfortunately the sicklesmith, who is a cousin of Obelix's, has mysteriously disappeared.
- Goscinny Rene, Uderzo AlbertNidottu englantiIn this adventure, Asterix the Gaul and his friend Obelix travel to Rome to rescue their bard, Cacofonix. Whilst there, they manage to become gladiators, performing in front of Caesar himself.