Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Kustantaja: Harper Collins UK
- Lovecraft H. P.Nidottu englantiCrawling, clawing, sliming horror, seeping from the night-tipped pen of that Grand Master of heart-stopping supernatural terror - H.P. Lovecraft.
- Lovecraft H. P.Nidottu englantiA collection of some of the most famous stories from the master of tomb-dark fear.
- Lovecraft H. P.Nidottu englantiThe finest works of H P Lovecraft, renowned as one of the great horror writers of all time.
- Asimov IsaacNidottu englantiThe complete collection of Isaac Asimov's classic Robot stories.
- Tolkien J. R. R.Nidottu englantiConcluding the story of The Hobbit, this is the final part of Tolkien's epic masterpiece, The Lord of the Rings, featuring a striking black cover based on Tolkien's own design, the definitive text, and a detailed map of Middle-earth.
- Tolkien J. R. R.Nidottu englantiBuilding on the story begun in The Hobbit and The Fellowship of the Ring this is the second part of Tolkien's epic masterpiece, The Lord of the Rings, featuring a striking black cover based on Tolkien's own design, the definitive text, and a detailed map of Middle-earth.
- Bradbury RayNidottu englantiThe hauntingly prophetic classic novel set in a not-too-distant future where books are burned by a special task force of firemen.
- Roy ArundhatiNidottu englanti'They all broke the rules. They all crossed into forbidden territory. They all tampered with the laws that lay down who should be loved, and how. And how much.'
- Martin George R. R.Nidottu englantiThe second volume of A Song of Ice and Fire, the greatest fantasy epic of the modern age. GAME OF THRONES is now a major TV series from HBO, featuring a stellar cast.
- Tolkien J. R. R.Nidottu englantiThe popular paperback edition of J.R.R. Tolkien's classic masterpiece, illustrated for the first time with Tolkien's own painting originally created by him for the first edition, and featuring brand new reproductions of all his drawings and maps. The Hobbit is a tale of high adventure, undertaken by a company of dwarves in search of dragon-guarded ...
- Tolkien J. R. R.Nidottu englantiContinuing the story begun in The Hobbit, this is the first part of Tolkien's epic masterpiece, The Lord of the Rings, featuring a striking black cover based on Tolkien's own design, the definitive text, and a detailed map of Middle-earth.
- Bach RichardNidottu englantiThe complete edition of a timeless classic, includes the recently rediscovered Part Four and 'Last Words' by Richard Bach.Jonathan Livingston Seagull, the most celebrated inspirational fable of our time, tells the story of a bird determined to be more than ordinary.
- Ngozi Adichie ChimamandaNidottu englantiThe limits of fifteen-year-old Kambili's world are defined by the high walls of her family estate and the dictates of her fanatically religious father. Her life is regulated by schedules: prayer, sleep, study, prayer.
- Thompson Hunter S.Nidottu englanti'We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like, "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive ."'
- Dylan BobNidottu englantiWritten in 1966, 'Tarantula' is a collection of poems and prose that evokes the turbulence of the times in which it was written, and gives a unique insight into Dylan's creative evolution.
- Tolkien J. R. R.Nidottu englantiContinuing the story begun in The Hobbit, all three parts of the epic masterpiece, The Lord of the Rings, in one paperback. Features the definitive edition of the text, fold-out flaps with the original two-colour maps, and a revised and expanded index.
- Adichie Chimamanda NgoziNidottu englantiWINNER OF THE BAILEYS PRIZE BEST OF THE BEST Winner of the Orange Broadband Prize for Fiction 2007, this is a heartbreaking, exquisitely written literary masterpiece
- Oates Joyce CarolNidottu englantiFrom the author of 'Blonde', 'The Falls' and 'We Were the Mulvaneys', this new novel takes in the themes of race, immigration, family and social mobility, and is Joyce Carol Oates at her storytelling best.