Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Kustantaja: Gollancz
- Keyes DanielNidottu englantiThis is the story of Charlie, the subnormal floor sweeper at Donner's bakery and the gentle butt of everyone's jokes. Charlie is the subject of a daring experiment in the enhancement of human intelligence.
- Dick Philip K.Nidottu englantiIt began with a blinding light, a divine revelation from a mysterious intelligence that called itself Valis. Nothing seems quite right and God plays both the missing person and the perpetrator of the ultimate crime.
- LeGuin Ursula K.Nidottu englantiThe Lathe of Heaven is George Orr's story - a man who dreams things into being, for better or for worse. It is a dark vision and a warning - a truly prescient and startling view of humanity, and the consequences of God-playing.
- Dick Philip K.Nidottu englanti'The Penultimate Truth' is one of Dick's most sombre novels, written at a white-hot pace when he was at the height of his creative powers. The people below the surface believe that World War III is raging, but the reality is very different.
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiOn the world called Hyperion the mysterious Time Tombs are opening and seven pilgrims risk their lives to petition the entity called the Shrike - a creature that may well control the fate of all mankind.
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiThe 29th century and the universe of the Human Hegemony is under threat. Invasion by the warlike rebel Ousters looms, and the mysterious schemes of the secessionist Al TechnoCore bring chaos even closer. Some pilgrims have resolved to die before discovering anything less than the secrets of the universe.
- Dick Philip K.Nidottu englantiIn 'A Maze of Death', Dick explores his common theme of the human condition faced with adversity, where individual insight and faith are the only means of cracking the reality puzzle.
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiHelen of Troy is in mourning for her dead husband, Paris, killed in combat with Apollo. Hockenberry, her lover, still sneaks from her bed after their nights of lovemaking. And the gods still strike out from the besieged Olympos. And man and the gods and the unknown players in this tragedy must prepare for the final act.
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiThe time of reckoning has arrived. As a final genocidal Crusade threatens to enslave humanity forever, a new messiah has come of age. She is Aenea and she has undergone a strange apprenticeship to those known as the Others. Now her protector, Raoul Endymion, must help her deliver her startling message to her growing army of disciples.
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiOn the world of Hyperion, in the year 3126, Raul Endymion is executed. However, Silenus, author of the notorious Cantos, has chosen him. Raul wakes up, alive, with the world-changing quest to protect the future One Who Teaches, Silenus' niece.
- Dick Philip K.Nidottu englantiWhilst a repressive Earth police state does its utmost to keep the people down, some very powerful aliens from Frolix 8 answer mankind's call for help in this fast-paced novel from one of the most inventive science-fiction writers of our time.
- Pratchett TerryNidottu englantiCohen the Barbarian is going on one final quest. He's going to climb the highest mountain in the Discworld and meet his gods. The last hero in the world is going to return what the first hero stole.
- Harrison M. JohnNidottu englantiWe are in a city called Raintown. Nearby is the event site, the zone, out of which pour new, inexplicable artefacts, organisms and escapees of living algorithm which can cause plague and change. An entire department of the local police exists to stop them being imported into the city by adventurers and profiteers.
- Lynch ScottNidottu englantiLocke Lamora has left the exotic dangers of Camorr, only to be embroiled in a savage conflict between another city state and a notorious pirate fleet.
- Hill JoeNidottu englantiWhen Judas Coyne, an ageing death-metal-rock-god and a collector of the macabre, buys a ghost off the Internet, it is delivered to his doorstep in a heart-shaped box. The ghost makes the house feel cold, it makes the dogs bark, and it means to chase Jude from his home and make him run for his life.
- Simmons DanNidottu englantiRobert Luczak has been hired by Harper's to find a noted Indian poet who has reappeared years after he was thought dead. But Lucsak's routine assignment turns into a nightmare when he learns that the poet is rumoured to have been brought back to life in a ceremony of human sacrifice.
- Straub PeterNidottu englantiMembers of the Chowder Society told each other ghost stories that didn't always stop when the teller finished speaking. A series of obscene outrages, grows into a horrifying spiral of senseless atrocities, then the town of Milburn is pitted against a force of terror and chaos.
- Reynolds AlastairNidottu englanti300 years in the future, Verity Auger is a specialist in the archaeological exploration of Earth, rendered uninhabitable after the technological catastrophe known as the Nanocaust. After a field-trip goes badly wrong, Verity is forced to redeem herself by particpating in a dangerous mission.
- Reynolds AlastairNidottu englantiHumanity has endured centuries of plague and a brutal interstellar war, but there is still no time for peace and quiet. Stirred from aeons of sleep, the Inhibitors - ancient alien killing machines - have begun the process of ridding the galaxy of its latest emergent intelligence.
- Reynolds AlastairNidottu englantiTanner Mirabel was a security specialist who never made a mistake, until the day a woman in his care was blown away during an attack by a vengeful young postmortal named Argent Reivich.