Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Rendell Ruth
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiOn a stormy February afternoon, Stella Rivers disappeared and was never seen again. Just months later, another child vanishes. Then the letters begin. Horrifying, evil, threatening letters of a madman. Suddenly Wexford is fighting against time to find the missing boy, before he meets the same fate as Stella.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiDetective Wexford discovers that the apparently placid and childless Nightingales had secrets that no one could have suspected. When her battered body is discovered he has to uncover these secrets and see that justice is done.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiJack was getting married and his best friend, Charlie was to be his best man. Jack felt as though his life was just beginning, but for Charlie, life was about to end.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiRuth Rendell has won many awards, including the Crime Writers' Gold Dagger Award. In this novel Anita Margolis has vanished. There was no body, no crime, nothing more concrete than an anonymous letter.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiChief Inspector Wexford had every reason to remember the Painter case - it was the first murder he'd ever handled on his own. There had been no doubts about the case, until now. Someone wants the case reopened, and they want Wexford proved wrong.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiNo one believed Mr Parsons' fears for his missing wife. Until two days later she was discovered in the woods, her face swollen and her clothes damply clinging to her lifeless body. To find the killer, Wexford must first discover a motive.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiThe body found under the hedge was that of a middle-aged woman. The grey eyes were wide and staring, and in them D.I. Wexford thought he saw a sardonic gleam, but that must have been imagination. However, he didn't have much more to go on.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiThis case is proving a difficult one for Chief Inspector Wexford. All he has to go on is his own intuitive suspicions. Was he becoming cynical and untrusting or was this one of the most ingenious crimes he had ever tackled?
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiWhen the body of a brutally beaten girl is found in a quarry during a hedonistic hippy festival at Sundays near Kingsmarkham, Wexford is first on the scene. Through a web of lies and deceit Wexford uncovers a history of love and hate, and realises that never has he witnessed a murder of such desperate passion.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiIt seems fitting that the final resting place of a girl's body should be in a graveyard. But this is no peaceful burial. This is a brutal murder scene. Despite opposition from Howard and his team Wexford is drawn to the case.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiThe dazzling new novel from Ruth Rendell. When the bones of two severed hands are discovered in a box, an investigation into a long buried crime of passion begins. And a group of friends, who played together as children, begin to question their past. 'For Woody, anger was cold. Cold and slow. But once it had started it mounted gradually and he cou...
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiWhen Carl sells a box of slimming pills to his close friend Stacey, inadvertently causing her death, he sets in train a sequence of catastrophic events which begin with subterfuge, extend to lies and culminate in murder. In Rendell's dark and atmospheric tale of psychological suspense, we encounter mistaken identity, kidnap, blackmail and a cast of...
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiWhen Carl sells a box of slimming pills to his close friend Stacey, inadvertently causing her death, he sets in train a sequence of catastrophic events which begin with subterfuge, extend to lies, and culminate in murder.
- Rendell RuthNidottu englantiNew and uncollected tales of murder, mischief, magic and madness. Ruth Rendell was an acknowledged master of psychological suspense: these are ten (and a quarter) of her most chillingly compelling short stories, collected here together for the first time.