Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Miéville China
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiDeep in the research wing of the Natural History Museum is a prize specimen, something that comes along much less often than once in a lifetime: a perfect, and perfectly preserved, giant squid. But what does it mean when the creature suddenly and impossibly disappears?
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiThe metropolis of New Crobuzon sprawls at the centre of its own bewildering world. Humans, mutants and arcane races throng in the gloom beneath its chimneys. A stranger has come, with an impossible demand, and soon the city is to be gripped by terror.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiThis collection contains a novella and 13 short stories, of visionary cityscapes and urban paranoia, ghosts, monsters and impossible diseases.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiNew Crobuzon is a fraught and dangerous place in this third book in Miéville's sci-fi sequence. Slave labourers have stolen the train known as the 'Iron Council' and are fomenting a rebellion as they lay tracks into the desert to make a perfect escape. Their actions have destabilized and encouraged the population.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiZanna and Deeba are two girls leading ordinary lives, until they stumble into the world of UnLondon, an urban Wonderland where all the lost and broken things of London end up - and some of its lost and broken people too.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiThis is the story of a prisoner's journey. The search for the island of a forgotten people, for the most astonishing beast in the seas and ultimately for a fabled place - a massive wound in reality, a source of unthinkable power and danger.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiSaul is hauled out of bed by the police and charged with hurling his father from a top-floor window. While lying dazed in a cell, he is visited by a sharp-featured stranger who leads him on a gravity-defying escape. He introduces himself as King Rat.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiWhen the body of a murdered woman is found in the extraordinary, decaying city of BesÔzel, somewhere at the edge of Europe, it looks like a routine case for Inspector Tyador Borlú of the Extreme Crime Squad. But as he probes, the evidence begins to point to conspiracies far stranger and more deadly.
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiAn enthralling novel from the award-winning author of Kraken and The City & The City
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiOn board the moletrain Medes, Sham Yes ap Soorap watches in awe as he witnesses his first moldywarpe hunt. But no matter how spectacular it is, Sham can't shake the sense that there is more to life than travelling the endless rails of the railsea.
- Mieville ChinaNidottu englantiThe multi-award-winning China Mieville has been called 'the equal of David Mitchell or Zadie Smith' (Scotland on Sunday), a writer whose 'inventiveness and precision is awesome' (Independent), and who writes with 'an imagination of immense power' (Guardian).
- Miéville ChinaNidottu englantiIn a remote house on a hilltop, a lonely boy witnesses a traumatic event. He tries - and fails - to flee. Left alone with his increasingly deranged parent, he dreams of safety, of joining the other children in the town below, of escape. When at last a stranger knocks at his door, the boy senses that his days of isolation might be over. But by what ...
- A thriller of a war that never was - of survival in an impossible city - of surreal cataclysm. In The Last Days of New Paris, China Mieville entwines true historical events and people with his daring, uniquely imaginative brand of fiction, reconfiguring history and art into something new.
- A thriller of a war that never was. In The Last Days of New Paris, China Miéville entwines true historical events and people with his daring, uniquely imaginative brand of fiction, reconfiguring history and art into something new.
- Mieville ChinaNidottu englantiThe renowned fantasy and science fiction writer China Mieville has long been inspired by the ideals of the Russian Revolution and here, on the centenary of the revolution, he provides his own distinctive take on its history. In February 1917, in the midst of bloody war, Russia was still an autocratic monarchy: nine months later, it became the first...
- Mieville ChinaNidottu englantiA genre-busting thriller from one of Britain's most widely acclaimed fantasy writers.