Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: McCall Smith Alexander
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiThe No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency is one woman, Precious Ramotswe, working out of a breezeblock office in Botswana. A cross between Kinsey Millhone and Miss Marple, Precious makes an unlikely heroine as she embarks on a very African mystery.
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiThis novel features Precious Ramotswe, the owner of Botswana's only detective agency. Among her cases are wayward wives, unscrupulous maids and the challenge of a mother's pain over her lost son.
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englanti'The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency' introduced the engaging and sassy owner of Botswana's only detective agency, Precious Ramotswe. This novel finds her expanding her business to take in the world of car repair and a beauty pageant.
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiIn the fourth book in the 'No 1 Ladies Detective Agency' series Precious Ramotswe faces a new challenge: competition. 'Ex-CID, Ex-New York and Ex-cellent', Cephas Buthelezi certainly talks the talk, but how would he deal with her current case - a man who has been attacked by ostrich rustlers?
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiMma Ramotswe, who became engaged to Mr J.L.B. Matekoni at the end of the first book in this series, is still engaged. She wonders when a day for the wedding will be named, but she is anxious to avoid putting too much pressure on her fiancé. For indeed he has other things on his mind.
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englanti'In the Company of Cheerful Ladies' follows the exploits of Precious Ramotswe, the cheerful Botswanan private investigator of 'traditional build', in this next instalment of the best-selling 'No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series'.
- Smith Alexander McCallNidottu englantiThe seventh instalment of Alexander McCall Smith's series brings more adventures for Precious Ramotswe and her fine assistant Mma Makutsi, including an encounter with a cobra, a sinister blackmail plot, a rather tight-fitting pair of blue shoes, as well as plenty more bush tea and Botswana skies.
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiPrecious Ramotswe is experiencing staffing difficulties. Her relationship with her assistant is strained. But the work of the agency must continue. Mr J.L.B. Matekoni becomes involved in the agency's work when he investigates an errant husband. But can a man investigate such matters as competently as one of the ladies?
- Smith Alexander McCallNidottu englantiA client, who was adopted, askes Precious Ramotswe to trace her biological family. But will her searches bring happiness or something rather different, something rather frightening?
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiMma Ramotswe is widely known for many things. Everybody knows about her kindness & her taste for redbush tea & cake. Everybody is familiar, too, with her tiny white van, which is beginning to feel its age. Are its difficulties to be terminal, or will Charlie, the feckless garage apprentice, be able to save the day?
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiIt is all very well for Mr Clovis Anderson, renowned author of 'The Principles of Private Detection', to warn against working for those we love. But it is clear to Mma Ramotswe that Rra Anderson is not a regular visitor to Botswana, where friends and family, like cattle and acacia trees, are everywhere.
- Smith Alexander McCallNidottu englantiAs the countdown to Mma Makutsi's wedding begins, all is not as it should be at the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. In anticipation of so long-awaited a celebration, upsets and obstacles are to be expected. But not, perhaps, in such numbers.
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu suomiVarakas amerikkalainen turisti on Botswanan-matkallaan mieltynyt safarioppaaseensa niin, että on merkinnyt tämän edunsaajaksi testamenttiinsa. Nyt amerikkalainen on kuollut, ja Mma Ramotswen pitäisi etsiä käsiinsä opas ja kertoa tälle yllätysperinnöstä.Samaan aikaan Naisten etsivätoimisto selvittelee tapausta, jossa vaimo on kertonut epäilevänsä mi...
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiIt is said that beauty runs skin deep, and as Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi survey the havoc wreaked by Violet Sephotho in her attempts to drive her rival's Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon out of business, they are forced to conclude that beneath her groomed exterior lies a wicked person. More happily, Mma Makutsi and her husband Phuti Radiphuti are e...
- McCall Smith AlexanderSidottu suomiHyvänmielen dekkarisarjan kolmannessatoista osassa Mma Ramotswe saa odottamattoman vieraanMma Ramotswe nukkuu tavallisesti hyvin, mutta viime aikoina häntä ovat häirinneet unet pitkästä muukalaisesta.Pian jopa Mma Makutsin on myönnettävä, että odottamattomia asioita tapahtuu Naisten etsivätoimisto numero 1:n liepeillä. Autokorjaamon apupoikaa syyte...
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu suomiMma Makutsin suuri päivä on vihdoin käsillä, mutta häiden toteutuminen on vaakalaudalla, kun täydellisiä juhlakenkiä ei meinaa löytyä.Mma Ramotswe selvittää kuolleiden lehmien mysteeriä, Charlie pakoilee tärkeää vastuuta, ja Violet Sephotostakin on jälleen vain harmia - nyt hän on päättänyt asettua ehdolle parlamenttivaaleissa.
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiEven the arrival of her baby can't hold Mma Makutsi back from success in the workplace. So no sooner than she becomes a full partner in the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency - in spite of Mma Ramotswe's belated claims that she is only 'an assistant full partner' - she also launches a new enterprise of her own: the Handsome Man's De Luxe Café. She is a...
- McCall Smith AlexanderNidottu englantiBeloved and bestselling author Alexander McCall Smith lends his delightful touch to the Austen classic, Emma. 'It's comfort reading at its most soothing' Independent
- Mccall Smith AlexanderSidottu englantiPrecious Ramotswe's early years as a precocious detective continue in the fourth book in this delightful series.