Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: King Stephen
- King StephenNidottu suomiMusta torni -sarja on yhdistelmä fantasiaa, kauhua ja lännentarinoitaSarjan ensimmäisessä osassa King tutustuttaa lukijan Rolandiin, arvoitukselliseen sankariin, viimeiseen revolverimieheen. Hän on yksinäinen kulkija, eräänlainen ritari. Hän etsii, on jo kauan etsinyt, puoli-inhimillistä mustiin pukeutunutta miestä, jolla on tietoja Mustasta Tornis...
- King StephenNidottu englantiIt's a bright Autumn morning in the small town of Chester's Mill. Claudette Sanders is having a flying lesson and Dale Barbara is hitching a ride out of town. Neither make it to their intended destinations, for an invisible barrier has descended over the town.
- King StephenNidottu englantiFirst came the days of the plague, then came the dreams. Dark dreams that warned of the coming of the dark man. The apostate of death, his worn-down boot heels tramping the night roads. The warlord of the charnel house and Prince of Evil. His time is at hand. His empire grows in the west and the Apocalypse looms.
- King StephenNidottu englantiIt was the children who saw - and felt - what made Derry so horribly different. In the storm drains, in the sewers, IT lurked, taking on the shape of every nightmare, each one's deepest dread.
- King StephenNidottu englantiHe was a writer and she was his number one fan. She had pulled him out of the car-wreck, brought him home and splinted and set his mangled legs. All he had to do in return was to write a very special book, just for her, all about her favourite character from his novels. If he didn't, she would make him scream.
- King StephenNidottu englantiDolores Claiborne has a story to tell. But not quite what the police had expected. Dolores Claiborne has a confession to make. She will take her time, won't be hurried, will do it her way sparing neither details nor feelings. Dolores Claiborne has a story to tell and you'd better pay attention - or else.
- King StephenNidottu englantiChristine, blood-red, fat and finned, was 20. Her promise lay all in her past. There was still power in her - a frightening power that leaked like sump oil, staining and corrupting. A malign power that corroded and turned ownership into possession.
- King StephenNidottu englantiCarrie has the gift of telekinesis. To be invited to prom night by Tommy is a dream - the first step to social acceptance. But events take a turn on that night as Carrie is forced to exercise her terrible gift on the town that mocks and loathes her.
- King StephenNidottu englantiRecoil in horror as you are touched by a young man cursed with the power to perceive the evil in men's souls, and whose ability to see into the future forces him into a terrifying confrontation with an infinitely dangerous man.
- King StephenNidottu englantiThe sparrows are flying again. The idea haunts the edge of Thad Beaumont's mind. He should be happy; for years it is his secret persona 'George Stark', author of super-violent pulp thrillers, who has paid the family bills. But now he is writing seriously again under his own name, and his pseudonym is buried forever.
- King StephenNidottu englantiDanny is only five years old but in the words of old Mr Hallorann he is a 'shiner', aglow with psychic voltage. When his father becomes caretaker of the Overlook Hotel his visions grow frighteningly out of control.
- King StephenNidottu englantiSet in a small New England town called Salem's Lot, this classic Stephen King horror tale's central character is a fairly successful writer who, upon returning to the town to write a semi-autobiography, finds himself surrounded by terror.
- King StephenNidottu englantiRambling, old, unsmart and comfortable. A place where the family could settle; the children grow and play and explore. The rolling hills and meadows of Maine seemed a world away from the fume-choked dangers of Chicago. Surely it was a safe place.
- King StephenNidottu englantiCujo is a 200-pound Saint Bernard, the best friend Brett Camber has ever had. This is the story of how the dog becomes a horrifying vortex inexorably drawing in all the people around him.
- King StephenNidottu englanti'Different Seasons' contains four stories with an interlacing of horror that capture the dark corners of our times.
- King StephenNidottu englantiAt midnight comes the point of balance. Of danger. The instant of utter stillness when between two beats of the heart, an alternative reality can slip through, like a blade between the ribs, and switch you into a new and terrifying world.
- King StephenNidottu englantiA collection of terrifying stories that reveal a shudderingly detailed map of the dark places that lie behind our waking, rational world.
- King StephenNidottu englantiRoland of Gilead and his fellow pilgrims determine to reach the Dark Tower, but their quest is rife with confrontation, conflict and sacrifice - from a vast computer system which bargains in riddles to Roland's old enemy Walter and the wizard's glass.
- King StephenNidottu englantiThis volume sees gunslinger Roland on a roller-coaster mix of exhilarating triumph and aching loss in his unrelenting quest to reach the Dark Tower. A journey which means he must leave his faithful friends as he closes on the tower. His steps are followed only by Mordred, half-human, half-terrifying creature.
- King StephenNidottu englantiRoland Deschain, gunslinger, hero, continues his perilous adventures in search of the key to the quest that will define his life. Roland's loyal followers Jake, Father Callahan and Oy set out to break Susannah's date with destiny in New York.