Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Herbert Frank
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiLeto Atreides understands the future and he alone knows with a terrible certainty that the evolution of his race is at an end unless he can breed knew qualities into the species. This is the fourth Dune novel.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiFor the children of Dune, the very blossoming of their land contains the seeds of its own destruction. As the altered climate threatens extinction to the giant sandworms, fanatics challenge the rule of the Atreides family.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiIn the fifth novel in the Dune sequence, the people of the Scattering are returning. Among them, mysterious and threatening, are the women who call themselves the Honoured Matres, adepts of an ecstatic cult.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiThe long-established galactic order is passing. The Honoured Matres, ruthless and all-conquering, have destroyed the planet Dune. In opposition, hard-pressed but still fighting back, the Bebe Gesserit sisterhood co-ordinate their resistance from their as-yet undiscovered home world, Chapter House.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiThis epic tale is set on the desert planet Arrakis, the focus for a complex political and military struggle with galaxy-wide repercussions. When Duke Atreides and his family take up court there they fall into a trap set by his rival.
- Herbert FrankNidottu englantiPaul Atreides, ruler of 1000 planets, victor of a holy war, prince turned revolutionary leader, messiah of a fanatical religious sisterhood, is to be brought low by the forces that created him.
- Herbert FrankSidottu englantiHerbert's evocative, epic tales are set on the desert planet Arrakis, the focus for a complex political and military struggle with galaxy-wide repercussions. This trilogy features 'Dune', 'Dune Messiah', and 'Children of Dune'.