Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Hamilton Peter F
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiThe Confederation is starting to collapse politically and economically, allowing the 'possessed' to infiltrate more worlds. Quinn Dexter is loose on Earth, destroying the giant arcologies one at a time. As Louise Kavanagh tries to track him down, she manages to acquire some strange and powerful allies whose goal does not match her own.
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiIn AD 2600 the human race is finally realising its full potential. Hundreds of colonised planets across the galaxy host a multitude of wildly diverse cultures. Throughout space the Confederation Navy keeps the peace. A true golden age is within our grasp - but something has gone catastrophically wrong.
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiThe Intersolar Commonwealth is in turmoil as the Living Dream's deadline for launching its Pilgrimage into the Void draws closer. With the enemy fleet fast approaching on a mission of genocide, an internecine war has broken out over the destiny of humanity.
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiIn 'The Evolutionary Void', Peter K. Hamilton concludes the highly acclaimed 'Commonwealth Saga' that has unfolded in 'The Dreaming Void' and 'The Temporal Void'.
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiThe Void is slowly consuming the other stars of the galactic core - one day it will have devoured the entire galaxy. It's 4000 AD, and a human has started to dream of the wonderful existence of The Void. He has a following of millions of believers who now wish to travel there to live the life they have been shown.
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiIt is around the year A.D.2400 and a war between humans and Gaens is raging over many starsystems. Against this backdrop, Captain Wilson Kime confides to Paula Myo, chief investigator at the Intersolar Serious Crimes Directorate, his belief that humans are being manipulated.
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiTO SAVE THEIR CIVILISATION HE MUST DESTROY IT ...When images of a lost civilization are 'dreamed' by a self-proclaimed prophet of the age, Nigel Sheldon, inventor of wormhole technology and creator of the Commonwealth society, is asked to investigate. Especially as the dreams seem to be coming from the Void - a mysterious area of living space monit...
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiIt is 40 years into the future and, following decades of research and trillions of Euros spent on genetic research, Europe is finally in a position to rejuvenate a human being. Jeff Baker is chosen as the first subject for treatment.
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiThe planet Bienvenido is in crisis. It has finally escaped the Void, emerging into regular space. But it's millions of light-years from Commonwealth assistance, and humans are battling the Fallers for control of their world. This rapacious adversary, evolved to destroy all sentient life, has infiltrated every level of human society - hijacking unwi...
- Hamilton Peter F.Nidottu englantiKnow your enemy - or be defeated.