Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Grisham John
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiMichael was in a hurry, he was scrambling up the ladder in a law firm and the money was good. But a violent encounter with a homeless man stopped him cold. Michael survived, his assailant did not. Soon Michael was in the street and on the run.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiIn Biloxi, Mississippi, a landmark trial with hundreds of millions of dollars at stake begins routinely, then swerves mysteriously off course. The jury is behaving strangely. Soon, they have to be sequestered. Then, a tip from an anonymous young woman suggests she is able to predict the juror's increasingly odd behaviour.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiRudy Baylor is a newly-qualified lawyer: he has one case, and one case alone, to save himself from his debts. His case is against a giant insurance company which could have saved a young man's life, but instead refused to pay the claim until it was too late. The settlement could be worth millions of dollars, but there is one problem.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiTwo Supreme Court Justices are dead. Their murders remain unsolved. Darby Shaw, a New Orleans legal student, draws up a speculative legal brief which links the deaths and uncovers an astonishing presidential conspiracy. When her boyfriend is atomised in a car bomb, it becomes clear that someone is intent on silencing Darby for good.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiWhen the death of a partner in a legal firm is followed by $90 million disappearing from the firm's account, his partners know he is still alive, and the hunt is on to find him.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiAn 11-year-old has discovered a secret that not even an adult should know. A U.S. State Senator is dead, and Mark Sway is the only one who knows where the body is hidden. The FBI want him to speak, but the killer wants him silenced forever.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiAdam Hall is in his first year at a top Chicago law firm. He volunteers for the toughest assignment any lawyer could ask for. His prospective client doesn't want Adam or his law firm. He is an unrepentant and outspoken racist with a violent past. Why would he want a complete novice to defend him?
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiAn eccentric, reclusive billionaire looking for a way to die, a Washington litigator just out of rehab and trying to hold it together and a women who left the modern world to live with Indians are all brought together by 'The Testament'.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiFor the first time since 'A Time to Kill', Grisham returns to Ford County, Mississippi - a place rich in colourful characters and dark family secrets.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiTrumble is a minimum security federal prison, home to an assortment of criminals, including three former judges who call themselves The Brethren. When one of their scams goes awry, it ensnares the wrong victim, a man with dangerous friends.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiOscar Finley, street lawyer, Wally Figg, hustler, and David Zinc, Harvard Law School graduate, make up Finley & Figg, specialists in injury claims, quickie divorces and DUIs. None of them has ever faced a jury in federal court - but they are about to take on one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the States.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiMalcolm Bannister is a lawyer. He is in prison. Five years ago, the FBI set him up as the fall guy for a crime he did not know he was committing. He has exhausted every avenue of appeal, and any hope of acquittal. Until now. Judge Raymond Fawcett is found dead in a remote lakeside cabin. There are no witnesses, no fingerprints, no evidence. The inv...
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiJake Brigance has never met Seth Hubbard, or even heard of him, until the old man's suicide note names him attorney for his estate. The will is dynamite. Seth has left 90% of his vast, secret fortune to his housemaid. The vultures are circling even before the body is cold: the only subject more incendiary than money in Ford County is race, and this...
- Grisham JohnNidottu suomiMenestystrilleri, jossa kaunis oikeustieteen opiskelija sotkeutuu korkean tason murhatutkimuksiin Kaksi USA:n korkeimman oikeuden tuomaria murhataan samana yönä. Molemmat murhat on tehty ammattimaisen siististi. Murhaaja on häipynyt jälkiä jättämättä. FBI on ymmällään, eikä sillä ole ainuttakaan johtolankaa mihin tarttua. Kaunis oikeustieteen opisk...
- -20%Grisham JohnNidottu ruotsiDen förmögne Seth Hubbard har hängt sig i ett träd på sina ägor i Mississippi. Hans testamente förklarar otvetydigt att ingen i familjen kommer att få ta del av arvet. Istället ska den enorma förmögenheten gå till hans hushållerska. Seths sista vilja väcker fler frågor än svar. Och vad hände egentligen hans sedan länge försvunne bror? Advokat Jake ...
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiWorldwide bestseller John Grisham will keep you on the edge of your seat with his most suspenseful thriller yet.
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiJohn Grisham delivers high intensity legal drama for a new generation of readers in the fifth novel in his bestselling Theodore Boone series.
- -20%Grisham JohnNidottu ruotsiSamantha Kofer förlorar sitt jobb på en av de stora advokatbyråerna i New York. Över en natt byts det trendiga livet ut mot en juristfirma i den lilla hålan Brady i Appalacherna. Runtomkring Brady breder skogsskövlingen ut sig. Men hur får egentligen kolbolagen sin mark? Samantha dras in i ett spel där storföretagen inte skyr några medel och där de...
- Grisham JohnNidottu englantiSebastian Rudd takes the cases no one else wants to take: the drug-addled punk accused of murdering two little girls; a crime lord on death row; a homeowner accused of shooting at a SWAT team. Rudd believes that every person accused of a crime is entitled to a fair trial - even if he has to cheat to get one. He antagonises people from both sides of...
- Grisham JohnSidottu suomiSalonkikelvoton juristi kohtaa elämänsä rankimman tapauksen Roistojen puolustusasianajaja saa asiakkaaksi miehen, jota epäillään poliisijohtajan tyttären murhasta. Takana on salaisuus joka uhkaa olla liikaa laittomallekin lakimiehelle. Stephen Rudd uskoo vakaasti, että joka ikistä syytettyä pitää kohdella reilusti oikeusistuimessa, vaikka ...