Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Gibson William
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiTito is from Cuba, but he's been trained by the Russians and he's now doing delicate jobs in New York involving information transfer. Milgrim is a junkie, surviving on little bubble-packs of pills, but like Tito he speaks Russian and it seems that he hasn't always lived on the streets.
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiThis novel is set in London, where Cayce Pollard finds herself on a quest for a shadowy auteur, responsible for some mysterious, if fragmentary, film footage.
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englanti'Idoru' is a novel from the author of 'Neuromancer' and 'Count Zero'. Rei Toei is the beautiful, mysterious virtual media star adored by all Japan. Rez, a rock star, has said he will marry her. But how can he, if she doesn't exist?
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiRydell is on his way back to near-future San Francisco. When his friend Lesley, says there's interesting work in California, Rydell goes to find out. But he doesn't realise his former girlfriend is involved as a Taoist assassin.
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiChevette has stolen a pair of very unusual glasses from a jerk. Set in a future San Francisco, 'Virtual Light' explores the frontiers of technology, culture and morality.
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiFormer rock singer Hollis Henry has lost money in the crash, which means she can't turn down the offer of a job from Hubertus Bigend, sinister proprietor of a mysterious ad agency. Ex-addict Milgrim is working for Bigend too. So together Hollis and Milgrim are at the forefront of his attempts to get a slice of the military budget.
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiFlynne Fisher lives in rural near-future America where jobs are scarce and veterans from the wars are finding it hard to recover. She scrapes a living doing some freelance online game-playing, participating in some pretty weird stuff. Wilf Netherton lives in London, seventy-some years later, on the far side of decades of slow-motion apocalypse. Thi...
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiThe sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel. William Gibson revolutionised science fiction in his 1984 debut Neuromancer. The writer who gave us the matrix and coined the term 'cyberspace' produced a first novel that won the Hugo, Nebula and Philip K. Dick Awards, and lit the fuse on the Cyberpunk movement.
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiEnter Gibson's unique world - lyric and mechanical, erotic and violent, sobering and exciting - where multinational corporations and high tech outlaws vie for power, traveling into the computer-generated universe known as cyberspace. Into this world comes Mona, a young girl with a murky past and an uncertain future whose life is on a collision cour...
- Gibson WilliamNidottu englantiThe head designer from Maas-Biolabs is defecting to Hosaka, or so he says. When Count Zero is caught up in the cyberspace war this triggers, he can only hope that voodoo on the Net and angels in the software will help keep him safe.
- Gibson WilliamSidottu englantiThe sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel. William Gibson revolutionised science fiction in his 1984 debut 'Neuromancer'. The writer who gave us the matrix and coined the term 'cyberspace' produced a first novel that won the Hugo, Nebula and Philip K. Dick Awards, and lit the fuse on the Cyberpunk movement. More th...