Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Feynman Richard P
- Feynman Richard PNidottu englantiQuantum electrodynamics is the strange theory that explains how light and electrons interact. It is also one of the rare parts of physics that is known for sure. This set of lectures provides a definitive introduction to QED.
- Feynman Richard PNidottu englantiThis is a series of classic lectures, delivered in 1960 and recorded for the BBC. The collection demonstrates Feynman's lack of finding the right everyday illustration to bring out the essence of a complication principle.
- Feynman Richard PNidottu englantiRichard Feynman was one of the world's greatest theoretical physicists. Over a period of years, Feynman's conversations with his friend Ralph Leighton were first taped and then set down as they appear here, little changed from their spoken form, giving a wise, funny, passionate and totally honest self-portrait.
- Feynman Richard PNidottu englantiRichard Feynman possessed an unquenchable thirst for adventure and an unparalleled gift for telling the extraordinary stories of his life. In this collection of short pieces and reminiscences he describes everything from his love of beauty to college pranks to how his father taught him to think.
- Feynman Richard P.Nidottu englanti"One of the most famous science books of our time, the phenomenal national bestseller that "buzzes with energy, anecdote and life. It almost makes you want to become a physicist" (Science Digest). Richard P. Feynman, winner of the Nobel Prize in physics, thrived on outrageous adventures. In this lively work that "can shatter the stereotype of the s...