Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Evanovich Janet
- Evanovich JanetNidottu englantiBounty hunter Stephanie Plum has a big problem. Seven year-old Annie Soder and her mother Evelyn have disappeared. Finding a missing child is an unusual assignment, but as a favour to her parents' neighbour, Evelyn's grandmother, Stephanie agrees to follow the trail - and finds a lot more than she bargained for.
- Evanovich JanetNidottu englantiShe's accidentally destroyed a dozen cars. She's a target for every psycho and miscreant this side of the Jersey Turnpike. Her mother's convinced she'll end up dead, or worse - without a man. She's Stephanie Plum, and she kicks butt for a living (well, she thinks it sounds good to put it that way).
- Evanovich Janet, Goldberg LeeNidottu englantiCon artist Nicolas Fox and FBI agent Kate O'Hare return in this adventure from Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg - and the stakes are higher than ever.
- Evanovich Janet, Goldberg LeeNidottu englantiHe's a conman. She's in the FBI. But putting him in gaol is the last thing on her mind... The New York Times bestseller from Janet Evanovich, author of the No. 1 bestselling Stephanie Plum novels, and Lee Goldberg, bestselling author of the Monk series, and co-author of THE HEIST, THE CHASE and THE JOB.
- Evanovich JanetNidottu englantiBounty hunter Stephanie Plum has been on countless crime scenes, but this is definitely a first. Her fleeing target has left behind a truck loaded with ice cream and a dead body - frozen solid and covered in chocolate and chopped pecans. As fate would have it, Stephanie's mentor and occasional employer, Ranger, needs her to go undercover at the ice...
- Evanovich JanetNidottu englantiBuddhist monk Wayan Bagus has lost his island of solitude and wants it back. The Pacific island had a mountain, beaches, a rainforest, and a volcano. And now it's gone. Poof! Vanished without a trace. Boyishly charming Emerson Knight likes nothing better than solving an unsolvable mystery. Finding a missing island is better than Christmas morning i...
- Evanovich JanetNidottu englantiHeadless bodies have started appearing across town in Trenton, New Jersey. At first, it's just corpses from a funeral home and the morgue that have had the heads removed. Then a homeless man is murdered and dumped behind a church. Stephanie Plum knows that she's the only one with a prayer of catching this killer.