Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Dunn Carola
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiIn late 1923, Daisy Dalrymple and DCI Fletcher of Scotland Yard, newly married, take an ocean voyage to America for their honeymoon. It isn't all relaxation for the pair when murder crosses their path.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiThe indomitable Daisy Dalrymple matches wits with a mysterious band of kidnappers in an effort to locate an abducted American heiress before it's too late.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiDiligent Daisy Dalrymple sets out for Scotland on an assignment for Town and Country magazine - and she finds herself sharing a rail compartment with squabbling would-be heirs, a stowaway, and a corpse.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiAlec Fletcher's plans to attend his daughter Belinda's school sports day are thwarted by the discovery of three bodies buried in Epping forest. Sent to investigate, he and his team are hindered from the start by uncooperative Essex policeman, DI Gant, who resents Scotland Yard encroaching on his patch.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiDaisy Dalrymple Fletcher, recent mother of twins, resumes her journalistic career by writing a piece about the Tower of London. Having gathered the material she needs, she stumbles upon the dead body of one of the Yeoman warders. With her husband assigned to solve the case, Daisy becomes ever more deeply involved.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiIn 1924 Daisy Dalrymple Fletcher travels to a friend's home to witness the estate's famous Guy Fawkes celebration. However, she gets more than she bargained for - family tensions, murder and an apparent suicide.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiIn this adventure Daisy Dalrymple embarks on another assignment for Town and Country magazine and discovers that daffodil bulbs aren't all that's buried in a country estate's flower bed!
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiWith dashing Scotland Yard detective Alec Fletcher at her side, Daisy Dalrymple is enjoying a splendid performance of Verdi's 'Requiem' featuring her neighbour Muriel Westlea's celebrated sister, Bettina. But the show comes to an abrupt end when what emerges from the star's gifted vocal chords is a dying gasp. Daisy investigates.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiIn late 1923, Daisy Dalrymple and Inspector Alec Fletcher of Scotland Yard, newly married, take an ocean voyage to America for their honeymoon. But a series of accidents and deaths leads them to the conclusion that there's a murderer on board.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiOn a visit to London's Natural History Museum, Daisy Dalrymple hears a tremendous crash and is horrified to discover one of the curators dead - horribly murdered - atop of a pile of dinosaur bones. Daisy is soon investigating a baffling case of missing gems, dispossessed European gentry, fakery and fossilsa.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiIn 1923, the Honourable Daisy Dalrymple's brother-in-law asks her to investigate the poison-pen letters that some residents have been receiving. Daisy discovers that the village is a hotbed of resentment and intrigue that escalates to murder.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiWhile out on a walk, Eleanor Trewynn, her niece Megan, and her neighbour Nick spot a young, half-drowned Indian man floating in the water. Delirious and concussed, he utters a cryptic message about his family being trapped in a cave and his mother dying. The young man is whisked away to a hospital while a desperate effort is mounted find the missin...
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiEleanor Trewynn is a recently retired widow who has moved to the small village of Port Mabyn in Cornwall. Neither frail nor retiring, after a lifetime of travelling the world, she's ready for an uneventful life with her dog and friends in this quiet town. Unfortunately, excitement seems to happen around her.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiWhen stolen jewellery turns up in a charity shop & an unconnected body is discovered in the stockroom, you might think the police would be glad of a little help with their enquiries. After all, Eleanor Trewynn did find the body. However, the detective inspector may take some convincing.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiWhen a claimant to the title of Lord Darlymple comes to an unexpected sticky end, the cry goes up: 'Was it murder?' This title evokes the life and times of 1920s England while providing a plot that is a cut above the average British cosy.
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiThe Honourable Daisy Dalrymple-Fletcher is on a convalescent trip in the countryside, visiting old school friends. The three of them, all unmarried, have recently bought a house together. They are a part of the generation of 'superfluous women', brought up expecting marriage and a family, but left without any prospects after more than 700,000 Briti...
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiHaving worked for an international charity in her days before retiring to Cornwall, Eleanor Trewynn is asked by the Commonwealth Relations Office to assist in secret negotiations about to take place in a hotel just outside Tintagel. Meanwhile her niece DS Megan Pencarrow, as well as investigating the disappearance of Port Mabyn solicitor Alan Freet...
- Dunn CarolaNidottu englantiDaisy Dalrymple Fletcher is visited in London by her young cousins. On the list of must-see sites is the Crystal Palace. Discovering that her children's nanny, Nanny Gilpin, has never seen the Palace, Daisy decides to make a day of it, taking along her cousins, her 3-year-old twins, her step-daughter Belinda - and Nanny Gilpin. Yet this family day ...