Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Coetzee J.M
- Coetzee J.M.Nidottu englantiA divorced, middle-aged English professor finds himself unable to resist affairs with his female students. When discovered by the college authorities he refuses to become a scapegoat, and leaves his job and the city to live on a remote farm.
- Coetzee J.M.Nidottu englantiElizabeth Costello is an Australian writer of international renown. Famous principally for an early novel that established her reputation and from which, it seems, she will never escape, she has reached the stage, late in life, where her remaining function is to be venerated and applauded.
- Coetzee J.M.Nidottu englantiOn the threshold of a comfortable old age, Paul Rayment turns away from his friends when an accident results in the amputation of a leg. But with the arrival of his personal nurse, as well that of a celebrated novelist, Paul's life once more takes on an unpredictable course.
- Coetzee J MNidottu englantiSusan Barton finds herself marooned on an island with an Englishman named Robinson Cruso and his mute (mutilated) slave, Friday. Rescued after a year, back in England with Friday in tow, she approaches author, Daniel Foe, offering him the story.
- Coetzee J. M.Nidottu englantiDavíd is the small boy who is always asking questions. Simón and Inés take care of him in their new town Estrella. He is learning the language; he has begun to make friends. He has the big dog Bolívar to watch over him. But he'll be seven soon and he should be at school. And so, Davíd is enrolled in the Academy of Dance. It's here, in his new golde...
- Coetzee J.M.Nidottu englantiIn Cape Town, South Africa, an elderly classics professor writes a letter to her distant daughter, recounting the strange and disturbing events of her dying days. She has been opposed to the lies and brutality of apartheid all her life, but now she finds herself coming face-to-face with its true horrors: the hounding by the police of her servant's ...
- Coetzee J.M.Nidottu englantiStranger Shores, a collection of J.M. Coetzee's essays from 1986 to 1999 was followed by Inner Workings, which contained those from 2000 to 2005. Late Essays gathers together Coetzee's literary essays since 2006. The subjects covered range from Daniel Defoe in the early eighteenth century to Coetzee's contemporary Philip Roth. Coetzee has had a lon...