Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
Katalogin monipuolinen haku
- Tekijä: Banks Iain M
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiBored with success, Gurgeh - The Player of Games - travels to the Empire of Azad, cruel and incredibly wealthy, to try their fabulous game. This is a game so complex, so like life itself, that the winner becomes emperor.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiFerociously intelligent, both witty and horrific, this novel from Ian M. Banks, author of 'Consider Phlebas' and 'The player of Games', is science fiction at its best.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiThe first ever collection of Iain Banks' short fiction, this volume includes the acclaimed novella, 'The State of the Art'. The stories range from science fiction to horror, dark-coated fantasy to morality tale.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiFeersum Endjinn is a science fiction novel of great imagination, from the highly celebrated Iain M. Banks. His previous titles include Use of Weapons and Against a Dark Background.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiSet in the Culture universe, this is Iain M. Banks' latest novel, following the success of Feersum Endjinn. The Culture ships strive to retrieve an ancient, powerful artefact before it falls into the hands of their rivals.
- Banks Iain MNidottu englantiWar ranged across the galaxy. Billions had died, billions more were doomed. The Idirans fought for their faith, The Culture for its moral right to exist. There could be no surrender.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiIn the winter palace, the King's new physician has more enemies than she at first realises. In another palace across the mountains, the chief bodyguard of the Protector General also has his enemies.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiWhen the Chelgrian Ziller, a composer of galactic renown, living in self-imposed exile, learns that an emissary from his home world is being sent to the Orbital, he fears that they want him to return.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiThe year is 4034. The Nasqueron Dwellers, regarded as barbaric by the rest of the solar system, live on a gas giant at the edge of the universe. Fassin Taak, a Slow Seer at the Court of the Dwellers, must uncover a secret hidden for half a billion years, but everyday war comes closer.
- Banks Iain M.Nidottu englantiThere was nobody of her own kind within several thousand light years of where Djan Serity Anaplian sat. However, news from her home world of Sursamen would still reach her. But would the news be good or bad?
- Banks Iain MNidottu englantiIt begins in the realm of the Real, where matter still matters. Lededje Y'breq is one of the Intagliated, her marked body bearing witness to a family shame, her life belonging to a man whose lust for power is without limit. Prepared to risk everything for her freedom, her release, when it comes, is at a price, and to put things right she will need ...
- Banks Iain MNidottu englantiIt is the end for the Gzilt. They've made the decision to follow the well-trodden path to Sublime, elevating themselves to a new rich and complex existence. Amidst preparations, though, High Command is destroyed. Lieutenant Commander (reserve) Vyr Cossont appears to have been involved and she is now wanted - dead, not alive.