Paikallinen tallennustila ei käytössä selaimessasi.
Saadaksesi parhaan kokemuksen sivustolla, ota käyttöön paikallinen tallennustila selaimessasi.
World of Art
World of Art
- Fowkes Maja, Fowkes ReubenNidottu englantiThe first ever comprehensive, transnational survey of the major movements and practitioners of recent art from central and eastern Europe.
- Moszynska AnnaNidottu englantiA succinct but thorough introduction to abstract art since 1900, revised and updated.
- Rubin James Henry, Monet ClaudeNidottu englantiThe most authoritative and up-to-date introduction to Monet on the market, written by a world authority on Impressionism and 19th-century French art.
- Laver JamesNidottu englantiA concise account of the history of fashion and costume from prehistoric times through to today.
- Lucie-Smith EdwardNidottu englantiA new edition of the classic introduction to art since the end of the Second World War.
- Lucie-Smith EdwardNidottu englantiThe only one-volume introduction to modern and post-modern art from Latin America, perhaps the most exciting and rewarding art scene in the world today.
- Reynolds Graham, Turner J. M. WNidottu englantiA classic study of Britain's greatest painter, revised and updated to offer a fresh, clear reappraisal of the artist's life and work.
- Massey AnneNidottu englantiA one-volume guide to the world's most iconic and important interiors, from William Morris's home in London to the retail and leisure spaces of the contemporary globalized world.
- Whitford FrankNidottu englantiAn accessible history of the Bauhaus, tracing the ideas behind its conception and its highly influential teaching methods.
- Kasfir Sidney LittlefieldNidottu englantiA revised and updated edition of this seminal title, surveying the diverse, ever-evolving field of contemporary African art from the 1950s to now.